lvling my dOt skills.

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Eniseii, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Eniseii Guest

It just wont seem to lvl I cast them 1-3 times a fight and it wont lvl :(.I'm planning to be a warlock and I probably need these skills high :(
  2. ARCHIVED-Ramokk Guest

If you're talking about your caster skills (from the 'Skills option on the menu), then those increase occasionally as you use them, but there is a cap on them based on your character's level. If the number before the slash is the same as the number after the slash (50/50), then you're at the cap and it won't go any higher until your character gains another level.

If you're talking about the spell levels (Apprentice I, Adept 1, etc.), then you're going about it the wrong way. Spells do not "level up" with use. You have to find/craft the higher level scrolls to be able to increase the spell's level.
  3. ARCHIVED-StormYYC Guest

No its not the case. Spells do level with the character levels. Scrolls add to your actual spell level with that spell only, but when a spell is ''white'' it doesn't need anything more than apprentice II to be at its optimal level. Scroll make you leapfrog the need to be higher level to optimize a given spell.
  4. ARCHIVED-Eniseii Guest

Thanks.Wasnt talking about the adepts lol.A majority of my spell are app 3 and adept cause I can make em :)