lvl 95 prestige suggestion "mystic"

Discussion in 'Priests' started by OverDoze, Dec 6, 2012.

1. OverDoze Member

wish at 95 we had a group bolster for all 6 players in the group. there i said it.
  2. Vallar New Member

I really love that idea, except for the fact they would probably change the duration / recast timer of Bolster to balance that out. Maybe a full single target bolster (just like it is now), and something for the rest of the group that procs off of the bolstered person - what do you think? I just wouldn't want my ability to perma-bolster someone removed, I love that aspect of playing a Mystic.
  3. OverDoze Member

ya thats a good idea maybe when were lvl 97 or 98 we get something like that in the next expansion ive been thinking for a long time what kind of abilities we'd be able to get in aa good idea vallar thanks for your feedback
  4. OverDoze Member

29 lvls after getting bolster (almost 95) i can almost only have 15-20 second delay and have some mental added goodies to the buff i now see maybe making this a group or raid buff a bit op seeing 6 bloodthirsty wearwolves chasing you may inspire fear in pvp hah. ive started my mythical now and a tad dissapointed the weapon is a 1 hander but understand the buff transfers to my weapon aswell with recieving a spell and my final two prestige will be my avatar spell becomes a group buff this is great increasing mitigation and stats a buff id keep on myself anyhow cause i mostly would solo. merry xmas and happy holidays.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Considering how many classes still have issues with either single parts of their new prestige abilites or entire lines which are broken or make no logical sense mechanics wise...more apt title for thread could be fix the prestige you let go live while broken.

But like the group bolster idea but yeah does seem bit too op whichs means they'd nerf it to being practically useless.
  6. OverDoze Member

well i had this idea at lvl 65 now im 94 and have looked at my prestige and took the line on the right and yet all the buffs and bonuses make my head turn i have so many active buffs they all cant be displayed and one or soonafter hitting a mob once its dead i hardly see the need for 6 people to be as buffed as me so i think id like to revoke the suggestion heh cause i think some people with other actual problems need help from soe