Lvl 90 Apoc vs lvl 80

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Kagemusha01, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kagemusha01 Guest

I havent been able to play in beta much, but has anyone else noticed the lvl 90 Apoc has a MAX of 5 targets?!?!

EDIT: Not to mention it looks like our AA's arent effecting it. Although they say ALL upgrades.
  2. ARCHIVED-<Preed> Guest

omglol.. Are they turning warlocks into a non-aoe class??? Go soe! :/
  3. ARCHIVED-bellemort Guest

is it really any surprise, that warlocks attention is not something beneficial for us. we lose aoe dps, and gain nothing in the ST dps category....The warlock boards are dead because the message from sony is clear <F U warlocks>; I mean, I regularly out dps warlocks on my zerker, and the only time I've topped the parse with my warlock was on a moderately long fight where SMR/WDSC/NRR/focus cast/TC/UT/DM all went and I was able to cast like a chanter, with a maxed out cast speed....only once...will likely never happen again, but it sure did feel good. Its really sad though, that ANY class really, is taken on raids OVER a warlock/ranger, because they just bring more the the table, DPS and utility wise.
  4. ARCHIVED-Korvac Xavier Guest

That's not new, your current apoc also has a max target of 5. It's not a new message of "up yours" but a continuation of the current one.
  5. ARCHIVED-Urgol Guest

Currently apoc also has 5 max targets and it's been that way since lu13. Grats op on not reading your skills.
    Secondly, the changes are actually fine and much needed (like base damage for single target nukes and the long awaited riddance on curse of darkness and mana drain). The expansion looks really promising.
    I regularly out dps warlocks on my zerker
    Then your warlocks are ****** as hell, or undergeared as hell, or both (or maybe underbuffed, are they grouped with an inq, illu and troub?). Since I started raiding with my warlock the only two ppl who can occasionally outdps me in our raid are two wizzies, and that doesnt happen all too often (mostly on the tougher single target nameds with a **** ton of dmg shields).
    Its really sad though, that ANY class really, is taken on raids OVER a warlock/ranger, because they just bring more the the table, DPS and utility wise.
    Only wizards can bring more dps to the table, and on aoe fights not even them. BTW I'd like to see a guild clear the SF content without a warlock before all the nerfs hit. And FYI warlocks bring WAY more utility to the board than rangers, and will bring a ton more with sf.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rotchi Guest

/smacks his forhead
    Nothing is wrong with warlocks, we got alot of really nice changes to our spells this xpac that also brings some utillity to our groups. Only class that will beat us on parses are wizards on single targets, other then that we pretty much own the field.