lvl 85 grandmaster choice

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-warze, Mar 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-warze Guest

What grandmaster are most zerkers going wth at 85? Was leening towards bloodbath or blood rage. have others at expert.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

i went with blood rage
  3. ARCHIVED-fbitt Guest

I went with bloodbath as it's handy to quickly pick up multiple groups/adds.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

nothing wrong with that. as it were, that was the first master that dropped for me tho.
  5. ARCHIVED-Agnar D'Shar Guest

Oh bloodbath without a doubt. Its a big aggro generator I use right at the start of every fight - the mobs hate the knockdown as well as the damage it does. Grandmastering it not only does that extra bit of damage (i.e. hate) but its less resistable than the master or expert version.
    Only thing I thought twice about mastering instead was my single target taunt. Just so the interrupt is less resistable. The increased hate doesn't matter all that much. But its so situational that you rarely NEED that interrupt to land...
  6. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Brag@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I went with Bloodbath originally as well until that master dropped on a raid, then I respected to the single target taunt. And I disagree with you Brag about the increased hate not mattering all that much. With Taunts being more effective now, and potency/crits affecting taunts as well. This is just as effective on single target tanking as Bloodbath is. The interupt is just a bonus on this taunt imo. Not to mention that this taunt can be casted 4 (?) times in the time that it takes Bloodbath to refresh?
    It definfately give us another viable choice for M2.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

Roehl@Crushbone wrote:
    the usage rate has a lot to do with why i chose the heal. there's no tangible limit to how much more healing i get. to each his own.