Lvl 110/120 crafting recipe books

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Amadie, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Amadie New Member

where do i find these books ? i havent seen them in the regular crafting merchant and i havent found any on broker either. Same for the advanced books. Plz advice.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Majority of them come from Overseer. They can be purchased on the broker as well. There is an 'advanced' line as well as a 'shadowed' or 'empyral' line as well. The Handcrafted versions can be purchased after completion of the quest line as well iirc.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  3. Amadie New Member

Ok here a n00b question but i returned to the game 2 months ago after 15 years off... what is Overseer ? who/what is that ? where can i find him/it and how do i get the books. Cause on broker they sell them for 500k ! i dont have this much money even in my dreams ! i barely made 10k so far ! actually this is another question, how people make so much money lately ? i dont remember such insane pricing in the past...,?
    I made so far the tradeskill timeline so i got the advanced books 111/120 but not the regular one nor the shadowed or imperial ones
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Overseer is a feature they added with Luclin. Rather than typing a ton, I'm going to give you the very first link that pops up when you put EQ2 Overseer into the search bar. It has a ton of info to get you started. It's actually a link to the EQ2 Wikia, which I highly recommend you bookmark for good information about the game. If you have more questions, let us know!

Overseer Feature | EverQuest 2 Wiki | Fandom

PS: Welcome back!
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  5. Amadie New Member

Thank You TONS ! I discover finnaly what i was wondering about for all this time !
    thank u again !!
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.