Lvl 100 Tradeskill Token from Marketplace

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Jaysuit, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Jaysuit Member

My new toon (an alt that’s now my main) is a 110 crafter but has never transmuted, adorned or tinkered.

I was wondering if I can use the lvl 100 tradeskill marketplace token to get the skills to 500 immediately and retain the 110 crafter (my worry is that it’ll lose levels back to 100).

Has anyone tried to skill up using the token as a 110 and did it work ok? Thanks
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I asked the same question. This is the response from customer service:

I submitted a /feedback requesting that they sell separate boosts for adorning, transmuting, and tinkering. This is especially important for people who used the tradeskill bauble boost from the expansion, which does not include those skills.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Jaysuit like this.
  3. Jaysuit Member

Ahh thanks for the reply, so glad I didn’t spend the 3500 DBC!

I guess I’ll be spending a good few days at the crafting table then /sigh. Shame as I’d quite happily pay DBC not to!
    Dude likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I mainly just did the daily tinkering, transmuting, and adorning quests and got there in no time. Although my definition of no time and that of others may be vastly different. On Cyrrena, who is my main, I did a bit of tinkering grinding when I got close to being able to make depots.

And, just on a side note, eons ago, when the Forge of Death was still around, we found that if we hit a skill up roadblock while grinding, if we took a step in any direction prior to beginning our next item, we would usually begin gaining skill again. Same held true about 3 months ago when I was doing a marathon craft grind to get another ready for Proof of the Pudding.
    Breanna, Dude and Jaysuit like this.
  5. Jaysuit Member

Thanks Cyrrena, yeah I think the dailies are definitely going to be the way forward.

Interesting about taking a step, I'll definitely give that a go as well.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  6. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Dear Marketing folks at DB seeking to find ways to get our money into your coffers:

Please offer tokens to boost tinkering, adorning and maybe even transmuting separately from the package deal!

(Hopefully at reasonable prices.)

Oh... and Happy Thanksgiving!;)
    Labruja, Jaysuit and Dude like this.
  7. Jaysuit Member

just to reiterate DBG, all of the above would be perfect!!!!!
    Labruja and Dude like this.