Luperza, EverQuest 2's New Community Manager

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Gosh Member

Welcome! :)
    Luperza likes this.
  2. Solaria Active Member

Welcome and it is a pleasure to have you with us :) I hope you enjoy being here, as we have am awesome community of players, and so much always going on!!

Look forward to seeing you in game!
    Luperza likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

With this said, you'll know where those of us who like to solo are coming from, and I hope that means great things in store for us as well. I would truly love to see more raid dungeons turned into solo dungeons for those of us who don't like to raid. Change the loots into things more suitable for those who solo, give us more 'fluff', whatever, I just really want it more for the content than the loots. I'll take whatever you give us in the way of loots, though more housing items would be preferable to things like petamorph wands and that sort of thing. I only have a few characters that can even use those wands.

I would prefer uncontested solo dungeons, but will take contested over no solo dungeons at all. I just don't like 'fighting' other players for boss mobs and such, and again, just skip them if I can't get them without fighting over them. I like to enjoy my playtime...not make it more stressful, and I can live without the loots if it means actually getting to enjoy my time playing.

I love to quest, quest, quest, and I love experiencing ALL the content...just don't really like grouping and actually skip content in lieu of it. I'll be the first to admit, I don't play my characters well, and don't want others to have to rely on my clumsy fingers, lack of skills or whatever, to be successful. I just want to enjoy the content without the worry of upsetting others/getting others 'killed', etc.

Congratulations on becoming EQ2's community manager, though RadarX will be missed.
    SynnikuL, Seefar, Kurisutaru and 2 others like this.
  4. Naramsin Well-Known Member

As far as bagels are concerned, make mine an everthing bagel with a cream cheese/Hummus schmmear, and as for donuts, I like custard filled, and while your at it a healthy dosage of coffee, strong and black will do just fine.

But the kidding aside, Welcome to the community!
    Luperza likes this.
  5. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Welcome To the jungle. Most of the animals here are friendly.....most. :D
    Luperza likes this.
  6. HypatiaCade New Member

Welcome Luperza! Come to Oasis and visit us! We could use that Ban button LOL! Things have been pretty rowdy.... just saying. On a whole the Norrathians are a pretty good bunch of people, hope your time with us will be rewarding! And Bagels be Damned! We want cookies!! And Shrubery!!!
    Luperza likes this.
  7. Buggie_Again New Member

Hello and welcome aboard.

Ill quote you on your statement

" I enjoy multi-boxing my whole group. Call me anti-social, but I call it efficient! I currently have a level 95 Defiler, Shadowknight, Dirge, Coercer, Inquisitor, Wizard and Paladin. "

Please clarify this a little bit for us. : How do you multi-box? what are you using to multi-box.

Thank you.
    Luperza likes this.
  8. Fayrtria New Member

Yay! An alt lover! Gratz on your new post! Indeed it is nice to have someone who understands alt lovers and multi boxers. I love all my virtual paperdolls. Only one problem, NEVER enough time to play them "ALL" all the time. :p hehe
    SynnikuL and Luperza like this.
  9. pawsome Member

Welcome and grats on your new position from Mythic Alliance guild(9 year veterans) of Freeport server.
    Luperza likes this.
  10. 8ladez Member

Welcome to the fray, shouldn't take ya long to swap from "Zat that" to "thy art forlorn in thy presumptions"
    Luperza likes this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Grats on the new position and welcome to the community.
    Luperza likes this.
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Thanks for all the great advice. All of the things you listed are things I'm planning on doing. :) Glad we are on the same page!

Dexella is still around! She is hanging out with all the EQN Landmark folks. ;)

Hey! You can't say I didn't try. :p

Great question!

Hmm...I love them all! At the moment, I'm really digging my Dirge, so I'll be making my public character a Dirge. :)
  13. Rimmy New Member

AH yes someone else who realizes the awesomeness that is a dirge.......
    Luperza likes this.
  14. Araxes Active Member

Welcome!
    Luperza likes this.
  15. Aleksis Member

Is there any chance that we can see/meet you for at least one time on Valor? We haven't seen any of you “SOE-guys“ since we have no more German GM's. The only “special-guys“ we can meet are the guides from Valor but they are a little rare on Valor and a lot of the players didn't know the existence of the guides.
    It would be a pleasure to see/meet you and/or some other SOE-people ;) (I think there exists anywhere 2 Elder-Guides and other Community peoples which, as far as I know, never came to Valor till today)
  16. bedford New Member

Welcome.

I hope you survive longer than your predecessor.
    Luperza likes this.
  17. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Haven't been playing EQ2 or looking at these forums as much in the past couple weeks.. hardly did any of the Erollisi stuff. But, watching the Olympics trumps all other things. My DVR is even full of missed show. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome. :)
    Luperza likes this.
  18. Juraviel Active Member

Welcome to your new position here at Everquest II :)
    Luperza likes this.
  19. Boox Member

So, who's lunch did you steal from the cafeteria fridge to get this gig?

BTW, what's your multibox group makeup?
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

ooh from what i'm hearing here I will be getting teh best of both worlds as thanks to a friend of mine who gave me a Settlers Pack key I'll be able to help make sure EQN landmark is as bug free as possible and will see Dexella on the forums there :)

Welcome to the madhouse I hope to see you on Guk some time just ask if Alenna is on any of her 23 Guk alts or 3 Antonia Bayle or 1 test. Did I mention i'm an Altaholic who loves most aspects of the game ok almost all* I will even, when my system allows it. go into BG with friends. and yes Solo should have a bit of love but we need more fun ways to get people to group rather then grinding.

*just prefer closed PVP rather then open world.
    Luperza likes this.