Lucan D'lere/Crushbone Roleplaying Community Question

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Anhalion, Apr 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Anhalion Guest

Hi everyone, I have been on this game for a little over a year and I started on Lucan D'lere. Now that things have changed and the merge of Lucan to Crushbone its as if there is a sudden silence in the RP community.
    Is it still alive? Or have they all fled to AB in hopes to have their rp back? I tried the community website and that is down. I know of a few guilds that are within the server but they all seem to be lurking in the shadows. Despite that we don't have the tag anymore, I don't see why our community can't still thrive and find solice in our own mentality and play style.
    If anyone has any clue on this or where we've all gone, please let me know. We may have merged with Crushbone, but we're still Lucan D'lere at heart I'd really like to get in touch with the community and see it still thrive.
    I may just have missed the memo being in a mostly none rp guild for most of my play time ;) (Mistakes were made...dun ask) I'd really just like some insight. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Kairo Guest

You have no idea how I wish I had an answer to this.
  3. ARCHIVED-tolakee Guest

I'm from LDL server as well. There were several who changed servers to AB. But I have notice since the merge hardly any RP going on. Many 'crushbone" folks dont like us LDL and have clearly stated it. Not much RP in chat anymore like we used to and a few times those who have were pretty much told to take it to another chat channel or PM. Then on another occasion I saw a flat out respnse to stop because this is NOT a roleplaying server. I would move to AB if I could afford it from SC. But when it was offered for free, I had the stupid idea of giving Crushbone server a chance..I regret it now. The atmosphere is different and somewhat unfriendly to us RP/LDL people.... and the main chat channels are sooo boring now..lol Im so dissapointed that we merged with a non RP sever.
  4. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

My husband and I also came from Lucan. We've met friendly people however I never really got the chance to roleplay on Lucan... and it does seem even harder here. I've pretty much given up altough all of my characters are set to roleplay still. It would be really nice to actually rp in an mmorpg but maybe I ask too much.
  5. ARCHIVED-face81man Guest

I would just like to invite everyone to contact me, Harmac, here or in game. I am in character 24-7 in game so send me a tell and we will rp right then and there.
    If you want some story based stuff or have ideas, contact me here.
  6. ARCHIVED-everoinye Guest

Afraid that it is very quiet. I've made up new toons on AB, as the RP environment has gotten bit inhospitable on CB. Furthermore, by removing the RP tag on the server, Sony insured that few (if any) new RPers will start there. Everyone now goes straight to AB. I also regret not taking the free transfers -- but our guild wanted to give it a try. Was a mistake.
  7. ARCHIVED-mozart357 Guest

Solutions:

1. Start a RP movement yourself!

Organize your guild as a RP community and advertise it. You can advertise on the SOE forums, or other private websites. If you can't find what you want, make it yourself.

2. Bite the bullet and pay for a transfer.

If money is an issue, wait for a sale on Station Cash. Sony offers two for one deals every few months, so take advantage of it. It's like getting what you want for 50% off. I remember when character transfers were $50 USD, and I paid for one. Now they're half that. With a SC sale, you can get a transfer for about $12.50.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ekame Guest

I am in the process of forming a new RPC on Crushbone, if you are interested, or if your guild is interested, please contact me on Ekame or Kanaemar, or send me a PM on here.