LU27 Warlock hate transfer

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Mesphito, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Do think the Come Fay Dark that we are getting a complete class specific AA line..it might include upgrades to Boon Agro dump ya never know and if the devs didnt tihnk of this ....heres the idea :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Malice83 Guest

Didn't think about that.. Man do I hope you are right!
  3. ARCHIVED-pharacyde Guest

Very nice view on the spell. Maybe in the future with the new AA's we are getting we could increase the hate transfer. Might be a cool idea. Anyway, 3% across the whole line is a very cheap solution, they could at least put some upgrades in it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Malice83 Guest

Well, hopefully they will change it so that sorcerors can cast it on the same target and lose aggro, but the tank only gets aggro from the sorceror doing the most damage. That way the tank won't get uberpimp aggro and all the sorcerors can get rid of a little aggro.
  5. ARCHIVED-metacell Guest

I think they changed this a few Live Updates ago. I think only damage-dealing spells break mezz, and mezzed mobs are protected from AoE.
  6. ARCHIVED-Crono1321 Guest

Power drains don't break mez.
  7. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Why not take the Paladin's existing Amends spell and make the reversed version a Warlock spell?

I know I would be very happy if I had something like Amends on my Warlock...
  8. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Yes they do.
  9. ARCHIVED-pharacyde Guest

Power drains are considered as hostile damage. If you have a poison/desease ward on you. And a warlock drains you, the ward will absorb the drain.
  10. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Personally I think the 3% is going to be terrific. It's 3% we didn't have before.
  11. ARCHIVED-emagine Guest

Well anything is better then nothing, but still all mastered out, that 3% I have a feeling were not goin to notice a differance...
  12. ARCHIVED-Crono1321 Guest

Blah
    Message Edited by Crono1321 on 08-27-2006 04:39 PM
  13. ARCHIVED-TheStateFish Guest

I have yet to notice a difference with the 2% we get from our first aa. what's worse is only 1 sorc gets to put it on the MT, the other 5(insert number on your raid here) sorcerors get to put it on random scouts/tanks in the raid (or other casters to mess with em when bored :) ) because it doesnt stack with itself or the wizard spell.
    So yea, 3% is better than nothing, but it's about 27% less than it should be.
  14. ARCHIVED-Cowdenicus Guest

my 3% is going on the raid conjurors tank pet :smileysurprised:
  15. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

It's better then nothing, but 3% seems low yes.
    But maybe they wanna start out low, see what effect it has in combat, etc...

I mean, if they made it 50% at the start and it doesn't seem to fit into their "whole" combatsystem, us people would complain about a huge nerf again...
  16. ARCHIVED-Modean Guest

Yup, Not even Chaostorm will hit a mez mob as long as you do not directly target it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Arrowheart Guest

For the record it only transfers the hate if the spell is on a fighter (while you can place it on other classes the hate transfer will not take effect). Whether or not the hate would transfer to a summoners "fighter" pet I have no clue on however.
  18. ARCHIVED-TheStateFish Guest

yea i saw that in another thread after i posted here... that restriction makes the spell virtually useless except in xp grind groups, and even there, only useful with a brawler, sk or zerker that can't drop moderate or amends on you for roughly 10-14 times the aggro reduction.

better than nothing is still crap.
  19. ARCHIVED-emagine Guest

lol, I think ima stick it on the enchanters, they always tend to feel special when they pull agro, least i can do is brigten someones day lol
  20. ARCHIVED-KazzySoJazzy Guest

Sorry I had to comment on this. It sounds to me, from what I have read, that it will be 3% on each spell, not 3% of your total dps. So if you deal 1k dmg on a spell, that will be 30 hate to the fighter that you have the spell on. So if you add this up each time you guys have a dot go off, 3% seems very significant to me...