Loyalty Points

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Hotlipth, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Hotlipth Member

I see loyalty points under merchant has been removed....so we cant spend any (or for now). Does this mean we sacrifice earning loyalty points by playing on the FG TLS server?
  2. Hotlipth Member

Logged in this morning....no loyalty dailies.
    Dev's can you answer this question pls (see OP)?
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

I couldn't say for sure but according to the Wiki Loyalty points are only 4 years old so you may have to wait a number of expansions before they get implemented on FG.
    Are all your characters on FG?

--
    That seems to be how it worked on Stormhold and Deathtoll, the FAQ from 2015 says:
    "Loyalty System and daily quests are locked to Chains of Eternity expansion."
    https://www.everquest2.com/news/time-locked-expansion-server-faq
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

There are no loyalty tokens, merchants, or objectives on TLE servers.
  5. Debug New Member

Disappointing. This type of server seems like the best type of server to have loyalty points from in the beginning.
  6. Mensa Member

One of the most appealing attributes of the TLE servers is the nostalgia they provide. Allowing loyalty options flies in the face of that, both because they weren't around at launch and it reduces the challenge the original game provided.
  7. windozer Member

I dont mind them not having the loyalty vendors however I would still like to earn the points for the other servers I have characters on
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Yeah, you'd think you could at least get the loyalty credit, even if you can't spend it here. Loyalty tokens are basically a "good job on playing the game today" reward.
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.