Loyalty Points Quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zypp, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Zypp Member

I've got no quest for loyalty points today. Is this a common bug since today's patch?
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

I got yours ! :p

Seriously, it was bugged after the update.
    Every time I switched character it reverted to where it was before the update (I presume, it didn't go back to zero.)
    Even after I completed it it was re-doable, so I bugged it and I while later I noticed that it had completely dissapeared from the quest journal.
    Now it's, sorta, coming back, the tab is missing from the journal but sometimes you can see a unfinished version in the journal with a "devs insert quests here." message.
    So I'm sure it's coming back but some people might miss a day.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I'm still not getting any loyalty quests, neither yesterday nor today. I figured a one-day glitch was OK, but now I'm wondering if the PTBs may be unaware of the situation.
  4. Volpone New Member

I didn't get mine yesterday and thought glitch as well, but it's not showing up for me today either. Add my observation to the list please Devs.
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Apparently it's on hold, along with the Proving Grounds (or PG merchant?) while they look into "currency issues", presumably the fact that it was possible to complete it multiple times and get tokens each time.
    Apparently the devs mentioned it on this Discord thingy Twitter, these forums are no longer the place to get official information.

Post by Anghammarad:
    Fifth post in:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/pg-merchants-gone.580886/#post-6463562

"from Twitter:

We are currently investigating an issue affecting in-game currencies. Daily Objectives and PG merchants have been disabled temporarily."
  6. Zypp Member

Still no daily loyalty quest showing up for three days straight now.