Loyalty Objectives not updating

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lojaak, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Lojaak Well-Known Member

So I won't get my loyalty tokens today, because although I have the unexplored locations completed, none of the other objectives will complete. I've crafted, I've killed overland mobs, I've cleared Stygian AS, and none of the other objectives will update.
  2. Drusi_EQ2 Well-Known Member

It suddenly started happening to me too about 20 minutes or so ago. It was updating just fine when I was killing creatures for various tasks because I got 25/25 slay creatures, then I killed Muck near the fungus farm in Thalumbra and that updated, but then a couple minutes later I killed Oologoo or whatever that cephelex name was and it didn't update as a boss. Then I harvested a bunch of stuff and still had 0/40 harvests, then harvested a bunch more and it registered 2/40. Now after making bandages for a daily it shows 11/40. Moved to enchanted lands and harvested and nothing updated. I've camped to login and relogged, and restarted the entire game too and nothing helped, so it seems something must have happened recently to the game to have caused this.
  3. Derfel Active Member

Similar issue here. Two crafted items from earlier were noted, but at the moment nothing (kills, harvests, etc) moves the counters.
  4. Muldy New Member

Same issue here I notice it updates somewhat from harvesting, but only shows when I swap out toons.
  5. Koren Member

Mine isn't showing up at all. I rebooted and tried switching toons.
    santargria likes this.
  6. Crinaeae New Member

Mine isn't updating either, camped to log in, out of the game and back in and tried another character.
  7. Lara kelly Member

me too, I switch characters too and still nothing....
  8. SayWhat Member

Me also, I switched characters too and still nothing....
  9. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

It seems to be broken as well on beta.

For me nothing counts except crafting.
  10. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

The objectives just showed back up for me.
  11. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Mine aren't updating on either of my accounts, and a friend tells me that she hasn't even gotten any objectives for the day at all.
  12. Jenest New Member

i got nothing here also
  13. Daryx Well-Known Member

I've had similar results. I'll get an update on one of them, then nothing. Some characters show, some don't. Kill 25 mobs shows 8/25, bosses 0/2 even though we've run through several instances and killed multiple bosses.
  14. Chocoholic Active Member

Reporting in also on this.

Was logged in this morning, saw some chatter in AB Homeshow channel, looked at my quest tracker and noticed that the Daily Objective wasn't even showing up! So decided to wait a few hours and see if it got fixed.

This evening, the Daily Objective is now in my quest tracker (although it takes a second or two to show up when a character logs in), but I am experiencing the same thing others have posted here - it is showing up, but nothing is updating.

Going for the harvest and location objectives on a level 38 character (Noxxie) in Sinking Sands (where all locations should update DO), have harvested 47 items and disco'd 3 new locations - nothing.

So I guess I'll miss out on my two little loyalty tokens also - not a big deal, but seeing it fixed would help a lot

Edit: forgot to mention - I did log off to other characters, plus logged out of the game client completely, still no updating. So waiting for that hotfix ... :)
  15. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

aye, add one of the accounts I am stewarding too,...
    was previously affecting two accounts, camped to desktop and returned, seemed to update with the remaining Boss death, however, later, camping and returning still not affecting remaining account after several Boss deaths,...
  16. santargria Well-Known Member

Not getting the objectives either - finished it on 2 earlier now nothing on 2 other accts
  17. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Seems Maj'Dul is so down, not even showing my character on that server!
  18. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I was in, then I was out! I try to go back in and I have no characters, except for a level 100 carpenter with no name.
    I can't rage tho, I love being a carp!
  19. Chocoholic Active Member

20. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

WHOA!!

hehe, did a Time Warp,... back about 10minutes, Named beasty I KNOW I defeated,... well, is back alive,.. Scowling at me,... ready to attack! ;)