Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Bentenn Well-Known Member

the effects bonuses from pre-orders would be something great to add on there. People buying expansions afterwards have no way to get those bonuses. Those can be pretty huge once added together.
  2. morderir Active Member

or fast travel to dock/bell north queynos /use housing to tp back to the guild hall if you want to save your call to gh :)
    its just the annoyance of having to zone and go back when you are in maintenance mode/adjusting equipment on main and alts. reforger is one of the very few service you can't have in your guild hall now
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have wanted to get the items from previous expacs and was told it wasn't available because the expac wasn't available. You don't want my money ?

For example: the topiary lion in EQ. New players over there will never have the joy of riding a lion in game.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is like the SOE Live and the FanFaire Swag, Gero.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Topiary lion is via /claim in EQ. I have multiple characters with those.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe we could get a player memorial statue for the players we have lost along the way? Not those that have gone to other games or just left, those that have died. Those of us on AB have at least 5 in the last 5 years and something like this would mean a lot to all of us in the roleplaying community.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Two in the last week. :(
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

I would absolutely love statues that you could make specific players. I feel like that would be great for a lot of things, including memorials. I would certainly use them and I'm not really even into decorating.
  9. Dockter Well-Known Member

This... seriously. Especially the very high LC items.

P.S. Please bring back Willow Wood! I'd buy a Willow Wood house in an instant with Station Cash.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd like a Travelling Banker, even if it's just for Members only, the way Broker/Mail Anywhere is, if the concept freaks out the devs. Something with charges, perhaps; we've had Gnomish things like that in the past, and I think the A.T.M. from Gnomeland Security would be cool to have around the house or on the trail. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, don't do that...the Bag O' Plat isn't helping with the atrocious inflation on the Broker, even though apparently much of the blame can be laid at the feet of the Broker-Killing Exploit from years back (which still hasn't been corrected for, and took way too long to catch) and runaway Krono prices. :-/

But a bag of status anything is a brilliant idea! :) To that, I would add (if someone hasn't already; haven't read all the posts yet ;->):

Status reduction items for guild halls, with maybe a limit (only up to 50-75% redux total, say) if the devs squawk. Few people nowadays have the membership necessary for maintaining anything other than maybe a Tier 1 these days. :-/

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope. See my reply above. Inflation doesn't need any help, it's doing just fine on its own. :-/

Hmm...would doing that negate the "learn to make your own 8-slot bag" questlet from the Tradeskill tutorial? It is true that if you're not planning to be a crafter, one might not know about that...

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely yes. Any/all suggestions along these lines are brilliant. :D

Yes! More recipe books! :)

I've heard that allergies can be "grown out of" (or if worst comes to worst, there's always Epipens...if your bank loan clears :-/), so please, DBG, please work through that SOE allergy to making money. The more prestige houses we can buy, the more money you make, since they cost RL money to buy. ;)

LOL! I'm sure Kander will be flattered! :D

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES!!! :D

Either that, or just keep better track of what you have, class-wise, on each server -- No, no, ignore that junk; Any Class Token! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But how much of all this lovely goodness is still available? I know for a fact there's a lot of really sweet Hats, among other appearance clothing, that have been lost forever from the Marketplace, and aren't even Vaulted, as far as I know. :(

Uwk
    who would like to see a re-emergence of such on the Loyalty Merchant :)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why? I mean, I know some things will probably be out of reach, like the zone reset token (though I'd love something that would show the Fog of War once again [what happened to that? That was a useful feature], so we could check to see what all we haven't explored yet on a particular toon in a zone), but non-Lore bags with a gracious plenty of slots (maybe one row more up from the biggest we can craft) don't seem unreasonable, and while spell upgrades exist, some may be out of reach for folks.

I'd like to see the 100% Health/Power potions that we got from that one Veteran Reward (the Potion Pack) be available; I don't use a ton of them, but with the massive item nerfs, they're getting more necessary, especially at lower levels (and for squishy non-metal armor wearers). :-/

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Doesn't the li'l ratonga gal in the City Festival caravans do that already? Or is she limited? :-/

Uwk
    who likes the idea of being able to use the old currencies for the cool old items you could get with 'em ;->
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just the Kronos alone would go a LONG dang way to helping out the ghastly inflation on the Broker. Capital idea! :)

Would the TTobey plushie interact with the Qho plushie (which I would love to see available; haven't gotten a chance to torture him enough...and we need a Raffik plushie, too)? ;)

And YES!!! Make the XP potions available again! :D

Uwk
    who had not much luck with LoN back when it was up, so yeah, those loot rewards need to be available again, somehow, absolutely ;->
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Agree, but I'd like to at least see the Dungeon Tokens return. Don't let dungeons be done for XP at all (why were they in the first place? Why didn't they just eliminate the XP part but keep the Tokens?), but bring back those "Green Stamps" that we can spend for stuff that's still available, but all but unattainable unless we knew in advance that the functionality (other than awesome item warehouses ;->) of dungeons would be eliminated. :-/

Would the Loyalty Tokens be for each individual new dungeon zone? Would it be permanent once you made one, but you'd have to get another one for a fresh one? Would they be "charged" (5 total dungeons per Token)? Intriguing idea! :)

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Like the mannequins, only more like House Actors, as statues (i.e., not obviously mannequin-ish)? That would be cool, with perhaps a writeable sign at the base, but writeable in the way a Book or Personalizable Card is.

Speaking of which: can we get Books/Personalizable Cards that other players can write directly in? With perhaps a character or line limit, with the original owner having Edit rights?

Uwk