Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

A lot of the above ideas are good ones ,
    but I would still like to see an item that would allow a prestige house deed to be reclaimed or transferred to another character on the account , currently there is no way to get a prestige house back from a character you want to re-roll .
    I inadvertently lost a Court of the Master house when I deleted a character , yes it was my own fault(won't be repeated), yes I submitted a ticket on it , no I did not like the offered solution of paying to re-instate characters (up to 4, possible) until I found the one that had the house , being that the prestige house in question cost far less than the offered 'solution'.
    and that merc morph wand would be outstanding as well , Klureon is no beauty prize either (soooo glad they 'greyed' out whats under his skirts)
  2. Arclite Well-Known Member

Up the platinum amount to match that of the current economy of the game. Returning players have a mountain to climb as it is, a little help in this area would be a welcome addition.

To keep this balanced so people don't over do it, a weekly/monthly purchase of max amount can be enforced.

Research spell time reducers. They used to be in game. Will be great to have them in again. Journey from class expert to gm to ancient to celestial is a long one, a little help here will be appreciated.

Add spell upgrade books and/or quest books that take you through multiple quests and rewards you with a selection of class specific spell upgrades based on your level. Up to master level seems appropriate. Quests can include re visiting older zones/quests and be a hard grind. Something for people to grind for and may even profit from if they are allowed to sell the spell eventually. Grind is scaled to current level of player.

Status items, buy option for platinum or loyalty tokens.

Weapon effects/essences. They used to be in the DM area but not any more.

Xp potions/ vitality restoration
  3. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Adding to my list...

1. Old body drop quest starters that are difficult to get or are just no longer available.
    2. Bags of old specialty currencies to be able to buy from old content merchants.
    3. Old special event items that are no longer available to be purchased (dont have a specific list and not in game at the moment to look up any specific items but I do know that there are items from special events, preludes and such, that are no longer available but would love to be able to get again).
    4. Call of the Veteran (Available only if your account meets the age requirements) for those who have lost it or deleted it accidentally.
  4. Kelesia New Member

The biggest thing I would appreciate is the quest available on TLE. The rewards don't need to be, but it would be very very nice. I have not bothered to do anything on live since kaladim opened.
  5. Telairee New Member

I love the idea of being able to reclaim and transfer a prestige home deed to another of my characters. I have been wishing for that for quite a while. The same would be great for mercenaries.
  6. Pumpkin Member

Pocket Chrono Mage.
  7. Mucko Member

I'd like to see the old Recruit Rewards added somewhere since they are no longer obtainable. The ones listed under the Loyalty achievements.
  8. Gameshark Member

Considering the new expansion is going to make every single max level/ascension level (ancient) spell ranks and gear obsolete with Level 111 Apprentice spells, how about a massive research reduction item. Nobody wants to wait 40 days to nearly 3 years to update all their spells to Ancient. This is not EVE Online.
  9. Momo Well-Known Member

An item that allows you to gift a home you own to another character. Thats something I would also pay for, if it was availeable on the marketplace!
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Nice catch Mucko, I didn't even think of those.
  11. Devva New Member

How about a Currency Converter!?! - Something that allows me to swap out the bajillion effin coins from previous xpacs for current ones.
    "Gnomatic Money Press" or such...one time use, convert old coins etc to current at a 25/1 rate or similar?
  12. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Oooh. this but 5:1, or 10:1 depending on how much you get.

Like if you get 15 X coins from doing a simple task, the converter would take a higher number. Whereas if get 3-4 coins for a larger more difficult task the converter would take a lower number to convert.
  13. Ashlie Active Member

Which quest?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  14. Ashlie Active Member

A lot of great ideas, these are the ones that I'd be most interested in:
    • Old body drop quest starters that are difficult to get or are just no longer available
    • Old special event items that are no longer available to be purchased
    • Everything in LoN (Especially the rent-free housing deeds for the various city houses)
    • *Moonlight Enchantments house/GH portal to zone into and between the Grottoes.
    • nearly-invisible/highly translucent "glass" tiles.
    • large basin or container (or tiles) with actual swim-able water.
    • taxidermy alchemist potion/tinkered wand to turn pets into plushies (with optional ending pose: attack, lay-sleep, lay-dead, etc.)
    • prestige housing of all the old starting zones, like forest ruins, Castleville Hamlet, Willow Wood, etc
    • Housing items from one time only collections and quests.
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

I have a few ideas to suggest here. These are not necessarily specific to Loyalty Merchant, but it's a good place to start with these suggestions:

1. Robes (crafted items like Damsel Of The Harvest Foliage and Defender Of The Harvest Foliage ) that allow characters to equip shoes and gloves with them. Some of these robes are really pretty, but my character is not about to run around "barefoot and pregnant". With all the adventuring she does, her feet need more protection than that. :D
    2. A merchant that will allow us to purchase additional Lore and Legend house items, once you have completed the "quest" (please make these stackable as well).

3. The same thing for house items that come from shiny collections that one has completed.

4. Either give us a house/guildhall teleport item that allows us to travel to the grotto's during Moonlight Enchantments...or turn the mushroom ring awarded for the achievement into a teleport item to the grotto's during ME's. The rest of the time, they can continue to serve as deco.

5. A depot that will allow us to store fireworks, so that we are not filling our banks or destroying all the wonderful limited charge fireworks that are given to us, like from the clockwork pet that wanders around the cities during Tinkerfest, or from the Guides, Shard of Love, etc.

6. A depot that allows us to store "fun" tinkered items would also be nice. I rarely, if ever, use these items simply because they take up too much space in the bank, inventory, etc. To be able to stock a depot and just pull one out here and there to play around with would be kind of nice, without having to worry about storage space used up unnecessarily.

7. I will mention here again a suggestion that Ceyarrecks made some time ago, about a "Taxidermy wand" or a potion that would allow players to "permanently" turn housepets into plushies. A right click option that would allow us to choose between making them still as a statue, or 'wiggle' like a pet but stay in one spot would be nice, too. Other right click options, such as make them ghostly, lie down, play dead, etc, would also be nice. Once turned into a plushie, they could never be converted back to a pet (unless we want zombie pets wandering around, hehe). This would resolve the issue of "pets" falling through floors. Plushies tend to stay put where you set them, hence my HUGE preference for plushies.

8. A clicky item that would allow us to transfer our merc's training to another merc. The main reason I choose not to use more than one merc is because of the amount of time it takes to level a merc up. I level up one merc on each character and that is the ONLY merc I use on each character. Too much time and effort to invest in leveling up new mercs. I wonder and marvel that DBG decided to go with this sort of training on mercs, yet try to push merc sales on the marketplace.

9. A clicky item that would allow us to transfer our mount training to another mount. I will be hard pressed to upgrade to a new mount with the new expansion, unless the improvements vastly outweigh the amount of time and effort it takes to train the mount up. Currently, I really don't focus too much on mount training, as I don't feel the improvements that come from the bardings and such are enough to make it worth my while (other than the harvesting and experimentation ones), but I imagine at some point in the future they will make a significant enough difference to make me want to keep up with them and think twice about switching to a new mount.

I also like other ideas I have seen in this thread, such as ability to gift a prestige home from one character to another on the same account, ability to select merc appearance, add old recruit rewards that are no longer available (I have all up to the Recruiter Summons that works like CoV, but have no objection to any of these being made available), exchange currency from previous content, etc. There are a LOT of good ideas in this thread.
  16. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Call of the veteran at a fairly high cost of coins so people don’t have to wait years on a new account.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

• All Veteran Rewards
    • Kronos (6 months of tokens for 1 krono?)
    • Research Reductions
    • Familiar Potion levels
    • Current season familiars (Updated per season)
    • Tom Tobey house statue that shouts incoherent babble at you
    • Past Ethereals (Appearances + Achievements)
    • Prestige Houses
    • XP Potions
    • Ascension levels
    • LoN items
  18. Seefar Well-Known Member

We already have a 'pocket chronomage' in the game. Granted, it's a bit of a kludge, but it can be done.
  19. Krizani Active Member

I had this idea too!

I have a character I've invested a lot in (including the premium mercenary) and played and grouped a lot with her to start, but my playstyle has changed over the years for various reasons and she's really not fun to solo. Grouping is just not possible for me now due to health issues and her class isn't intended for soloing nearly as much as others.

I can see having some restrictions such as faction changes, etc., and I'd expect to fully gear and do spells and all - as well as redoing the epic, etc. though I'd like to keep the tradeskill levels and items I've quested and earned.

I'd definitely pay money in the Marketplace as well to not have to re-roll and lose absolutely everything.
  20. Avithax Well-Known Member

That's actually the "Pocket Guild Hall" Trick, which wouldn't be such a bad idea either lol