Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Gharyn Well-Known Member

2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would personally love to see some of the older houses and deco fluff that were pre-order from the beginning until at least AoM or ToT, including the building block recipes. I would like to see the swag from SOE live and FanFaire as well. I know we have been told that stuff like that cannot re-emerge, but it can. Any agreements SOE made, were between SOE and their attendees, not DBG and SOEs attendees, although I would not like anybody to feel that they are now being slighted by their exclusive items being available to everybody, but it would be nice.

I would like to see any and all furniture and decorative items, in the game be available in some manner, whether they are made already or whether we could use loyalty tokens to buy recipe books full of various items. There is so much glorious artwork in the game, furniture, paintings, plants, animals, monsters, and all of that should be able to be used to decorate the houses and inn rooms we can buy.

We also need a way to be able to increase the number of prestige homes and mounts we can own. I filled up my mount window over 2 years ago and have to remove one to put a new one in. I have relinquished all homes except prestige homes now and I cannot buy more unless you increase the number I can have. And most of them are empty so I am not creating server lag by having 25 or 30 prestige houses packed to the gills. Let us buy a token or something that allows us to purchase 5 or 10 more prestige houses.

Plushies, we need more plushies, anything that walks, crawls, slithers, flies, or swims, should be made into a plushie.

And lastly, I have been asking for this since DBG restored the Isle of Refuge, we need a mini-replica of the Kander on the docks that looks exactly the same and behaves exactly the same, with the same phrases that we can place in our homes!!!!
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

@Hartay, just change your avatar or did you mean your character ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Rondo9 Active Member

A Token that allows you to change to any class!!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

Status items that can raise guild level a decent amount once you're past level 100, since writs don't help anymore.

LoN rewards

BCA Pink appearance plate armor, full suit

More titles
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Armors you say?
    Have ye explored the Regional Armor & Weapon Museum on Maj'Dul lately?
    (linked off of The Heritage of Time dojo )

there are a HUGE! number of armor & weapons in and around Norrath!
    to the tune of ~1100 mannequins on display based on their region (Krag's End, New Tunaria, Sanctum of the Scaleborn to name a few.) [we recently opened up Regional II, for all the AoM Weapon Caissons on display and other starting new collections, which is linked from within Regional I]

In addition, the Dojo also has a portal to Daemora's Museum of Cloaks for 100's(200? .. lots!) of Cloaks found in and around Norrath,

a Museum of all (but the most recent expansion) Hand and Master Crafted armor & attire.

Just waiting on two more portals for LoN Paintings and the Norrathian Estate Library were there are >600 non-duplicate books quested, plundered, authored for your your reading pleasure... [should be re-puplished prior to end of this week]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbe5gYs8Mcg&list=PLVwf3CW7xyGNcufIuTYaagEHuP-xSvzW9&index=18
  7. Alarra Well-Known Member

• Status Transfer token to send all status from current character to another character on your account.
    • Item Unattuner
    • Zone reset token
    • Any Spell Upgrade Token
    • Mana(Power) Potions (100% every 3 secs 10 sec duration)
    • Large Slot non-lore bags
    I leave the pricing to you.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

The only one of those that is even remotely feasible is the unattuners, and even those I doubt.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Mermut like this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm somewhat disappointed. No mention of broom mount? What has the world come to?!?!?!?!?!?!? :D:p:rolleyes:
  10. Alarra Well-Known Member

Please give us your suggestions as you haven't posted any yet. Would be nice to see some that you feel are likely to end up being implemented.

Kandor said the sky was the limit, so I posted in kind with things that I thought would be nice to have. ;)
  11. Melt Actually plays the game

I don't really have any suggestions, but I was moreso pointing out that your ideas were far too contradictory to the current cash model. I think those are great ideas to add to the loyalty merchant, but the likelihood of them adding something so competitive to the DBC store is low.
  12. Alarra Well-Known Member

Well at least the idea's are out there to be considered, whether they are realized or not is out in my hands. :)

Take care.
  13. Clintsat Well-Known Member

- Unatuners
    - Status bag
    - LoN items
    - temp adorns
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Perciful like this.
  14. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

While its nice to potentially open the door for new items to be added to the Loyalty merchant, I'm concerned that somewhere along the path of "idea" to "implementation" the meaning of loyalty will get lost.

Hopefully, the pricing structure will remain along the same lines as what's already available on the merchant:
    Mounts - 25-50
    Adorns 1-5
    Houses 30-100
    Appearance armor 1-15
    etc..et al

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Loyalty_Rewards_(EQ2)

The training monkey for 50 loyalty tokens is an example of what I'm alluding to. Its 1 charge, lasting 1 hour. Perhaps that additional zero was added on by mistake, it just seems a bit exorbitant.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We can already get item unattuners, singly or in a 7-pack I'm pretty sure. You can't unattune a Planar Weapon that has been leveled, and you can't unattune stuff like raid armor that requires purchasing it from a merchant, but pretty much everything else you can.
  16. Ellah Active Member

Some nice ideas here.

I agree with research reducers, merc and mount training and familiar levelling - although these would need to be a fairly hefty cost because they're very valuable.

I'd like something *really* random that includes a chance at something super special (and super rare) and lots of fluff (old LoN items, holiday ilusions etc, things relatively easy to come by), petmorph wands, titles, rares, something random from completely marketplace, large bags, services (tiny chance), mercs. Could have a key that gives access to a door that lets you into a room with a number of chests, you choose which to open. Would be nice if always had a chance of something really nice but lots of chances of something fluff/common.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This is Ttobey's JOB!!! And we are at 78-82 days and we shall see. I still have the Discord pictures!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

Please no more 'gamble boxes'.
  19. Feldon Well-Known Member

A statue of my in-game character tied to a whipping post.
  20. Avithax Well-Known Member

All of these but my top pick would be a portable Chronomage to make running lower level quests easier.