Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

research reductions definately
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

bigger bags of plat
    bags of status
    coin converter? unused coins into status or plat?
    new titles
    box for mass transmuting (maybe this should be quested instead)
    box for mass salvaging (same)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Perciful Active Member

4. Perciful Active Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Gharyn Well-Known Member

LoN rewards (particularly cloaks for the Back in Fashion quest so I can finish it)

Training reduction (the loss of stats for switching mounts takes the shine off of new mount rewards and switching mercs is just untenable)

Merc-a-morph wands (if I'm going to be stuck with Zhugrus forever PLEASE let me change his ugly mug)

Barding unlockers (or a way to unatune them from previous mounts)

Status (and the guild gets its cut)

Familiar levelers

Research reduction (would be nice but I won't hold my breath)
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

here! here!
    alternatively, have Appearance Slot for mercs already hired to be viewed on currently hired merc.
  7. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

• an updated => "Rune: Planar Ascension" for ascensions up to level 20 => "Rune: Celestial Ascension"
    • an updated => "Rune: Planar Etherealist" for ascensions up to level 20 => "Rune: Celestial Etherealist"
    • an updated => "Rune: Planar Elementalist" for ascensions up to level 20 => "Rune: Celestial Elementalist"
    • an updated => "Rune: Planar Thaumaturgist" for ascensions up to level 20 =>"Rune: Celestial Thaumaturgist"
    • an updated => "Rune: Planar Geomancer" for ascensions up to level 20 =>"Rune: Celestial Geomancer"
    • updated => end-collection rewards (the "charm" from CD Runnyeye zones and the "neck" from CD addon collection) to be "best in slot"
    • an quest starter to make a new version of the "Tome of the Planes" => "Tome of the Chaos"
    • some orange adorment slot adder for 1 to 4 slots, so that this items have than 2 orange adronment slots, eg. cloak, waist, charms or head and hands
    • an choosing of a "chaos one hand weapon" (please also one with tank stats [miti + block]), that you can buy, if you have all 3 types of "prime weapons" (wind, earth, fire), witch should be also than "best in slot", to give the celestial stones ("Celestial Zephyren Crystal", "Celestial Earthen Ore" and "Celestial Obsidian Ore") one new sense / destiny
    • the posibility to buy the mischievous patterns to craft the mount gear (saddles, reins, bardings, hackamores)
    • an upgrade for the "secondary slot" signature reward
    • a new version of the ("luminous deep mushroom", "aspect of the departed" and "guise of the coercer") short buff items
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Status doubling xp potion, maybe different times on them. One hour, two hour and a six hour one.

Merc and mount unlock slot item (so the item would unlock one spot fully)
    Bag'o Plat (500p currently) maybe should be increased?

I like so many of the suggestions before I posted.
    Bag of status
    familiar leveling potions
    illusions for mercs

right above me (as I typed) the suggestions for the level 20 ascension levels.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Definately higher return on the bag 'o plat. Its a random amount in EQ, but costs more loyalty tokens.

I think 1k plat here would be fine, for the same 5 loyalty tokens. With say 5k plat with a higher number of loyalty tokens.

Prestige houses that can be reskinned, by going into house decorating and be given a color pallete of standard 255 colors to choose from. Or a set of wall bitmap fills to choose from.This way Marketplace, and special event, wall/floor items can be used for something else. I am currentl;y using them to make a small cubby hole area with furniture in my Mistmoore prestige house, as an example to show you what I mean.

Larger starting backpacks for new characters. 4 slot bags fill up too quickly. Make them 8 slot and 12 slot. Players would still need to buy big bags from broker or craft them.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

I want to say no because that takes away from a lot of the decorators, but having different colors like in the rent house with color/texture to buy options sounds good. Its easy enough to use tiles and building blocks to reskin a home. Not sure if it would be a good thing houses can already get stuffed pretty easy.
  11. Mezaka Active Member

I know that this is a wish list for the Loyalty merchant, but here is my wish list. If there is a way to implement it via loyalty tokens, even better!
    • More reskins of houses and tiles present. I know this may be limited by coding and the art department, but when I see the lush palette that my children have available in Minecraft and Roblox, perhaps there is something that could be done with a new building block system where we can choose the colors?
    • Research reducers. Some of your player base lives on a tight budget and doesn't have a lot of free cash around, and choose to play here because a monthly subscription is cheaper than the cost of a movie ticket.
    • Trade skill books and recipes that people are unlucky in getting, despite however many times they run the daily trade skill quests.
    • Aerakyn illusions.
    • Housing items from one time only collection quests.
    • Dragon mounts. (Of course, this would be far cooler for completing a certain number of quests....)
    • A way to convert old coins from old events into something more useful.
    • A recipe book that can convert lower tier infusers/manas/powders/essences into the next tier up. It would be a way to clear up a lot of inventory clutter.
    • Infusers for equipment.
    • Better adornments for gear.
    • A way to turn in a certain number of zone collectibles for that one no trade that you just can't seem to get, no matter how many times you have run the zone.
  12. Xavion Well-Known Member

biggest thing i want to see is some really huge ticket items for those of us who have like 500 1,000 etc loyalty coins.
    • 70 slot backpack/bag only 1 per char for 100 loyalty coins
    • Mount training time 5 day (like from erollsi pq) 75 LC
    • Merc training time potion (5,10,15) day 75 125 150 LC
    • Spell research potion 15 days 300 LC
    • Migural familar potion (the +1 lv if lv1 familar from fallen gate) 150LC
    • 250,000 plat bag 1,000 LC
    • Mercenary crate 500 LC
    • Wardrobe row unlocker (1 per char) 150LC
    • Double white adorn slot merc accolades 75LC each
    • 250% XP Potion lasts 2 hrs 150LC
    • Ancient Class Spell Crate (max 5 per char) 500LC
    • Barding slot unlocker 350LC
    • Orb of Status (grants 250,000 status) 100LC
    • Archmages Spell Depot (300 slot) (for houses)(1 per char) 200LC
    • Bag of Holiday Coin (grants 100 of any random holiday event currency on unpack) 75LC
    • Guild Status Bonus potion (50% gained) 100LC
    • Codex of Languages (grants all learnable languages) 150LC
    • Bag of the Planes (grants 1 random tradeskill mat needed to craft the items to get thanthorse mount) 35LC
    • Potion of Harvest Rare (grants +10% rare harvest lasts 30mins) 50LC
    • Greater Fragment of planar energy (the one we been needing for epic2 upgrades) 75LC
    • 75% broker fee reduction crate (60slot) 350LC
    • A Krono 10,000 LC
    • Bag of Ethereal Past (a random granting of 5-25 coin or etheral weapons or adorns from any of the prior etheral events) 150LC
    • More prestige houses (100-300LC)
    • More appearance gear sets (10-50LC)
    • 1 item use 25% off sales coupon for the marketplace (would stack with membership discount) 750 LC
    • Master Class Spell Crate (max 5 per char) 150LC
    • bag of Highkeep hearthstone Fragments( 50 of em) (ones used to unlock the Guild hall) 10LC
    • 50% Faction Gain Potion (lasts 1hr and gives you 50% more faction when its gained) 100LC
    • Level 100 Tradeskill Bauble 500LC
    • Level 100 Adventure Bauble 500LC
    • 25 Daybreak Cash 150LC
    • Crate of Ascension Pages (unpack grants 1 page/scroll of a random rank/class of ascension page adept/master/ancient/celestial) 45LC
    • More cool Titles 5 LC
    • Item Unattuner 150LC
    • A buff that gives more perks based on the age of your account
    • More house furniture stuff 5-50LC
    • Bag of Proven (grants 100 proving grounds coin) 50LC
    • All the season 1 and season 2 familiars 25-100 LC depending on rarity (i mean they cant be used for leveling so they are harmless)
    • Tracking scroll 25LC
    • Race Change Potion 200LC
    • Additional Character Slot 750LC
  13. Bord Active Member

Would love to see the following:

Bonus infusers
    Barding apples
    Familiar leveling potions
    Mount leveling potions
    Research time reduction potions
    Mercenary / familiar crates.

I realize those are all marketplace only items, so they'd need a hefty cost, but being able to earn them from gameplay vs only marketplace has been a dream for a long time. Even if it's 3+ months of loyalty for 1 item, still a great improvement over 0.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. ishkabibble New Member

15. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Yes, it's long past time these were made readily available for upgrading our alts spells. Having to spend weeks or even months doing a PQ from two expansions ago is more than a little ridiculous.

Orange adornments for accolades (we've had the slots for a while now, I think it's time for the adornments though I wouldn't expect them from loyalty tokens. The summer panda quests would be good for that.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I understand that, but for those of us low in spendable income like myself it would give us more choices.

And choices in music played in my prestige houses, dojos, and Inn rooms. It could be zone music already in the game. Thats one of the reasons I dropped using Inn rooms. The music is nice, but it becomes irritating after a while. The music for Isle of Refuge is more to my liking.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

the most irritating Guild Hall music can be changed to anything one wishes to listen to.
    (only available locally, none others will hear, unless they also make the same directory/file changes)
    [instructions available upon request, send PM]
    I am sure, if given DEV guidance on the naming conventions for x, y, and z prestige houses, the same instructions can be applied there too.
    I agree with the solitude and peace offered by the Isle of Refuge, I can also suggest the Ning Yin Retreat floating island in North Odus, Stonebrunt Highlands for equally peaceful music.
  18. Xavion Well-Known Member

would be nice if we got a eta on when to expect some of this even added or evne the update to the vendor to happen
  19. Wart One Member

Character transfer token or discount.

The Feldon Coin; get out of ban free.:D:rolleyes:
  20. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Old Houses not obtainable anymore. (LoN, or otherwise.)
    Bag o' Status
    LoN items.. (Only because you never get anything good out of the darn packs)
    Familiar Tonics/Potions
    Some neat Appearance armors
    Item Unatttuners. (15~ tokens)
    And as Dude said, A Kander illusion. I want to rock out with a head full of hair.