Loyalist Vesspyrian Gear - Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bhayar, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Used to be able to buy this gear off Loyalty merchant, but recently, it's completely disappeared from the merchant. Any idea what happened here?
  2. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it is among the items that you have to go to your city's Loyalty Outfitter Merchant, which I can confirm is possible in Freeport even though they are not listed under the Marketplace tab.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

LOL..did reading comprehension fade away? Reread my post. They aren't on the Loyalty merchant any more, which is what my post says. They have disappeared and I don't recall seeing any information as to whether that was intentional or just another bug. I've checked in both Qeynos and Freeport and nada. Pretty much all you see is a bunch of gray costume gear.
  4. Komatus Well-Known Member

I found Unfailing Vesspyrian gear in plate, chain, leather and cloth on the Loyalty Merchant for 3 coins each. It's not bad looking. Didn't notice much gray in the coloration of it. Mostly in reds and blacks...lol.:) This is what must have replaced your Loyalist gear.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the ones that had stats (which you did not originally specify)? If so, then yes, the Vesspyrian gear with stats has been removed and replaced with the "costume" gear.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Wasn't so much as the stats as having two white adornment slots which you could use to help raise your harvesting skills and that's disappeared.