Low Healt / Potency - How to improve ?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Satara, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Reforging MC into Potency should give you very small returns, and if it's giving big returns you are taking advantage of an exploit.
  2. Mrrshan Member

well, that's how I started heroics as a returning player who hasn't played eq2 in 4 years. no runes, no ethereals, no epics. It can be done.
  3. Neroflop Member

OK, well, i guess we should go ban every single person that has played in the last 2 xpacs, cause it has been this way for a while now. It's not some secret uber elite players are using to get an advantage on the general population. Even the "A Guide to Chaos Descending" here on the forums explicitly states that MC Visionary gear is better than T2 gear if it is experimented on and reforged. You even commented in that topic several times stating that it was a nice write up. Step by step instructions right in there. I would think that if it was an exploit we would have heard something by now.
    enotirab likes this.
  4. Mrrshan Member

good to see you care so much. I wonder if this is a bigger thing then say the money dupe thing which pretty much ruined the economy ... but sure let's focus on the potency bug ....
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

An exploit is an exploit. If you are using an exploit and DBG decides to fix it, you may get unexpected results, ranging from (in this case) stripping the reforging to assorted punishments up to banning folks (are they still Drundering people?)

I was pretty concerned with the last couple of plat exploits, which seemed to be allowed to continue weeks too long. IMHO, a plat exploit should be one of those "all hands on deck and fix it now" bugs. At least DBG has created a huge plat sink to try to get rid of some of the excess cash sloshing in the economy (plat infusing seems to be helping with inflation).
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Mrrshan Member

well, it's not an exploit, it's a bug and if it helps returned players gt into groups quicker, well, so what. You'd think it's a good thing, which is probably why it's not fixed :)
    Pixistik and Drona like this.
  7. Drona Well-Known Member

Given how long its is being going on, its feature of the game now rather than a bug!
    Pixistik and Mermut like this.