LOVING THIS PVP!!!

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Darksanity, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Darksanity Member

Pls do not screw up the pvp we have atm, now I understand there are a few adjustments that need to be made.. But atm pvp is sooo exciting, I haven't had my adrenaline pumping this good in a long time in pvp.. Right now with DPS and new prestige end lines, anyone is killable. Mages can die to scouts and scouts can easily die to mages.. Tanks and Healers arent the big dogs anymore and unkillable.. LOVE the fact any fight I enter could be a win or loss..

That being said there are a couple things that need looked at, right now the 100% immunity to stun and stifle Adorns are completely crazy OP.. The 50% isn't to bad cause there is a 50% chance to lose or to win cause of it, which is how the game should be, NO ONE should go into any fight knowing the outcome. Blasting Adorns do need to be toned down a little but lets not make them worthless again. Double Cast on mages and Double Up on Brigand needs adjusting cause the 2nd hits in those abilities aren't following the 40% rule, the first hits are.. Warriors and Brawlers need a little love, the prestige line for Warriors is a joke for pvp, Brawlers DMG prevent and Heal need a little love but pls don't over do it..
  2. Creasote Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear some positive comments about pvp. The real test will be when players are geared. I was hoping for more open world pvp options on Nagafen but I have to admit I have spent a lot of time in DM leveling toons.

They need put pvp rewards in the new contested zones and pump up the exp in those zones especially with WFs broken.