Love Will Lead You Back workaround

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Hippityhoppity, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Hippityhoppity New Member

Edited this post because I can't figure out how to delete it. Ya know... bashing people for their experiences, theories, and new ideas in general chat is not okay. Leading others to follow suit is also not okay and could be seen as harassment. I asked you repeatedly to explain what part of my post was inaccurate, and you still have yet to say what you found about my experience to be inaccurate. Who are you to tell me, or anyone, that what I or they had success with is inaccurate when you were not present at that time? What's so wrong about trying something different when repeatedly doing the same thing isn't producing the desired results?
  2. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

It's after you get the proactive crate is when you need to examine the egg to check it's progress on hatching it.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Which website are you reading? If it's wiki I think you misunderstood some of the write up.

What's posted on wiki is accurate and has worked in the past.

This year all that we have done in the past went out the window as PQ seems to award active and proactive rewards in a totally random fashion, compared to what has worked before and is written on wiki. Hence the uproar, disappointment and a bug report being now quality checked by QA
    Chienne-Errante likes this.
  5. Hippityhoppity New Member

I would suggest reading the edited version of the thread... thank you for not helping the situation and bringing on a day full of harassment. It is what it is and good luck beating that dead horse.
  6. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome