Love Notes Have to be Taken Out of Depots One by One

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Almee, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

All of the various love notes have to be removed from the depots one by one. It is killing my hand as I have thousands of them. Please fix this ASAP so we can use the notes before the festival ends.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

try camping and coming back. I have a bug sometimes where I can't remove more than one item at a time then it comes back. Never tried to track exactly what makes it fail or start working again.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you Whilhelminia. That worked. Now I hope camping let's me buy Sanctus Seru housing.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm, have not had that issue yet. I do get the issue, however, that if I filter for the love notes, the Erudite love notes can only be taken out one by one. My fix...take all the other love notes out, then unfilter, look for the Erudite love notes in the list, then remove the whole stack. It lets me take the whole stack out if I don't filter.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Zylara Active Member

As Merriel has stated, I only get that problem when i actually search for an item in the depot, if i just scroll and look I have no problems
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I found if I search and get that issue because there is more than one item, if my search was love note, if I narrow it to say erudite love note, it will let me remove any quantity I want. Then I just erase erudite from the search box and research to get the rest of them up if I wish to withdraw the others.
    Merriel and Breanna like this.