1. Yinnie the Pink New Member

I played years ago and I don't recognise any of the server, short of logging into each server is there an easy way to find my chars? I thought it was Mistmoor but I cannot find anything even remotely close to that name.

I thought there was a way to look up chars on the server outside of the game and also a built in guild progression forum, but I can't find it.

Anyone got any ideas?
  2. Korucuu Well-Known Member

There have been several server merges over the years. It looks like Mistmoore was merged into Permafrost. Permafrost was then merged with other servers to create Skyfire. So, try logging into Skyfire as a starting point.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  3. Khieran Active Member

If you log in with the launcher, does the list of characters populate right away? Or do you have to go to the character select screen for them to show up?
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

And you may need to change the setting under options on the Launchpad as you may be by default on US servers if you are looking for a European server, just a thought. Not sure what servers are where.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Typically, if you delete the log-in cache US and log-in cache EU and restart the launcher and let it load all the way to the character select screen, it will populate all your characters onto the correct server.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

If you log onto the correct region, all of your characters from all the servers in that region should show up.

So if you played on a US server, just make sure your launcher is set for the US region and log in. Your characters ought to be there. They aren't separated by specific server like many other games.