lost by lvl 3

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by cleverace, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Troll of the year.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

Necropost of the year
    Siren likes this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

:D But of which year (18 or 14)? And I find this game one of the most adapted for game by boxes its regular means. Some group to down lay epic, others independently. What difference if same result. Time of revival reckon on so that these bosses were enough for all. Also there is nothing to find out here, is not theme.. By the way, the opinion on others is usually expressed looking in a mirror though do not think of it and do not notice that draw an own portrait.
  4. Castegyre Well-Known Member

Don't pull this garbage, please. I'm pushing 50, a diabetic who's also has had a severe stigmatism since I was a kid, I have nerve damage in my right arm and hand limiting my mobility, and... other disabilities. I can still manage to pay attention and not blame everything but myself for my shortcomings.

I'm fairly convinced this is actually a troll necro ****post, but there are plenty of nits to pick with the game without smearing others by proximity to this nonsense.
    Blazen and Siren like this.
  5. cleverace New Member

so now what ? personal attacks cuz i reply to a post i never returned to yrs ago, some would call you spammers or trolls yes, me i just feel sorry for u.

Far as i know this is still a forum for eq2 discussion. If they didnt want any reply's on it they would have closed , archived or deleted it .

Most people only see what they want to. Your problem heh.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. chattie Well-Known Member

if you want benefits you pay for them, nuff said
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.