Lost access lists

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do not know about anybody else, but yesterday after the maintenance, I lost my access lists. Not on my main houses, but I save that list and load it onto my other houses so I can save my wrists from having to type the lists in multiple times. After the maintenance all the lists were blank. I reloaded them, left the house came back and all but 2 or 3 were gone. Reloaded again, left, came back and 6 or so were back but none were the 2 or 3 that were there before. I have /petitioned this. It was on Kaladim, I have not gone onto live to check those houses as I don't want them messed up.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was told to check if I have access to the house. I own the houses in question.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And yes Rosy, I am talking about the Sprockets house, its list is the one that keeps going blank and I do not want to have to type in all the names from the City of Mist house.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This was a move from Fallen Gate to elsewhere? :-/

What is it with this server move/merge/etc.? :(

Uwk
    really, really glad not to have had a ton of complex houses there :-/

EDIT: Oh, wait; this was just after the Maintenance? :eek: And on Kaladim, the brand new one... X-P
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes and I own the house so asking if I had access was a bit of a daft response from CS, a big fail on that CSR.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

hmmm not sure where this came from … it appeared blank so I will just write something in it

SPRING ROAD TRIP IN TEST FORUM
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:( I did not have a chance to log in & check access in Aska's house before we left for the weekend. I will check as soon as I can after we return.