Loss of Jumper Mount after removal from appearance slot.....very confused

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Reedlink, Jul 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Reedlink Guest

So having recently returned. I heard about the Jumper mounts. So of course I went and got myself one from that butcher block location. Well just a few minutes ago I was looking through my character on my mounts and noticed I had a different mount in the apperance slot. So I removed it then I proceeded to put my jumper then. Than made up my mind and removed my jumper from the appearance slot. But when I did it also destoryed it Im pretty sure. I don't understand what happened.

I didn't get no pop up to destory the mount. Nor did the other mount I removed get destroyed. My jumper however is gone. Is it a UI problem and there was a button that didnt display and I accidentally clicked it? Or was it some sort of weird Jumper Mount bug? I'm so very confused. I just want to get my jumper back as I really enjoyed it.
    Idk where to post this message so I can talk with a GM or some one from tech. But i assume here is good enough to get the answer I need and that I am able to get it back.
  2. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

What is the exact name of your leaper mount? In your character window there should be an icon to click and open a search field. If the item is on you, or in your bank or housevault, it'll show up.
    Or perhaps you converted it into a houseitem? Might it by chance be hiding in a moving crate or somewhere else in the house?
    If not, check Options>User Interface>Game Windows. Fifth item down is "Confirm Item Destroy". If the checkbox is NOT checked, then the mystery may be solved. In that case, /petition a GM for return of the item.
  3. ARCHIVED-Reedlink Guest

Ya i sent a petiton but I am a silver level sub and i had to fill out a question form by the looks of things so im not sure if I will get it back.
  4. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Not being able to find it you might have trouble remembering what it was called.
    It would be either the Horned Mountain Saliraptor for collecting fossils, buying tools, making tents, or the Scaled Mountain Saliraptor for collecting fossil eggs, fur, blood, etc and combining with the eggs.
    So the good news is that even if it should be irretreivably gone you can still get the other one.