Lore Seekers Guild Forming

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Polonium, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarriya New Member

Hiya Mirrkala- we have both good and evil characters. I look forward to meeting you!
  2. Polonium New Member

We have everything-good, evil, neutral, ugly--everything. (Just not a lot of anything.)
  3. Zarriya New Member

It is not to late to join - in fact we had two new people join in the last 24 hours and they are leveling now. Our lock is at 17 right now- so catching up is easy!

edit: i did not realize there was a new thread. Sorry for posting in this one. Mods please lock this one.
  4. Mimixx(2) Member

Hey.. I may join you guys later in game because of not working launchpad and gonna upgrade to gold and get the expansions.. If you reply to this tell me which class your guild needs (brawler,pet class)...
  5. Cailene New Member

Hi Mimixx, we would love for you to join us! I think we have a pretty decent mix of classes, though we are low on mage classes I believe. I am a wizard and I don't think we have many other clothies. I do not think we have a coercer or necro, for example. But we ask that you play what YOU enjoy! Hope to see you in game! :)
  6. oldskool Active Member

I also like this idea and have never played on Crushbone. I'm a bit of a quest junkie and I'd really like to go back through the game to relive some past highlights.

That said, if you could use a wizzy I'd be willing to play a lot and help out whenever I can.

What are the usual times when current members are on?
  7. Mimixx(2) Member

Okey If you dont mind I can play a wizard... I got a necro and a warlock and heard alot about how difficult it is to play a conjuerer.
  8. Zarriya New Member

Hiya Mimixx and oldskool (love that name!) To answer your question, the majority of the guild is on in the evenings - Nightchord has events planned that usually start anywhere from 8 - 10pm EST.

the website is: www.theloreseekers.guildportal.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!
  9. Xakal New Member

This sounds like a great Guild idea. I'll be heading to your website and in Game tonight. Hopefully get in touch with you soon.
  10. Polonium New Member

Although it's been a month since my first post, we are indeed still forming! We are currently capped at level 17 so if this idea interests you, and you have the patience to experience the broad reaches of the game, consider joining us to be part of the founder's club.
    There is so much to do in the game below level 20, that we've been playing for just under a month and have not run out of things to do. If you join us this weekend, you will be at the same level as the rest of the guild before the weekend is even over.
    We would love to have you with us if you feel the way we do about our philosophy.
    Although we love to have new members join us, and they do all the time, it is important that you read through our thread and visit our website at http://www.theloreseekers.guildportal.com/ and carefully consider if you would enjoy the slow burn of the game. We've had four nights of full guild groups in Blackburrow and Wailing Caves and it is more fun that any new dungeon I've been in.
  11. Polonium New Member

Level cap now 22.
  12. SOE-MOD-02 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.