Lore and Legend Trophies

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Stammel Desperado, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Stammel Desperado Active Member

So, I did the Lore and Legends on this guy, MANY MANY moons ago, and I have since switched guilds, and I was wondering, is there a way to recover the trophies, cause I think they may have gotten destroyed.
    Aterskia and Soara2 like this.
  2. Crock Member

You could alwas gather the L&L monster parts on your high level toon, then make a new toon and transfer those parts to him via shared bank. Right-clicking + Examine one of the parts starts that L&L quest on the new toon, continue to Examine the rest of them.
    Just got to keep in mind that there's always one or two unpickable L&L parts which you can only get upon killing the respective monster, so that new toon would have to kill them by himself until the quest is finished.
    Maviarab, Jesaine and Soara2 like this.
  3. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Yes, I know this. I've done them all, and am missing some trophies under this guy... So, I'm trying to recover them.
    Aterskia and Soara2 like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

No, but he suggested getting them again. Or she
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Levatino Active Member

can't you get them from the shady businessman on nektulos docks? or the sage in your city?
    Aterskia, Lateana and Soara2 like this.
  6. Aerymar Member

I am missing some as well. The Shady Swashbuckler only has HQ trophies, and the Sage only has the books. I can't find the trophies themselves. Is it possible to redo the quests? I get the parts and it says "already examined"
    Aterskia likes this.
  7. Jesaine Well-Known Member

Sadly, Crock has the only working answer here. There's (thus far) no way to repeat the quests or buy replacement trophies.
    Aterskia likes this.
  8. Aterskia Active Member

which open a GREAT suggestion to DEVs--since quest dun, shuld git ah-gin.
    Trophies no be'es LORE, sew whies not? :cool::cool: :cool:
    {me'es los count how mani times me's wish had MORE. THAN. ONE. L&L Trophies fur Decorating.
    (i.e. Djinn fur Toilet Paper-roll Holder:
    [IMG] )}