Lore and Legend Roekillik

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Beneeto, May 25, 2020.

1. Beneeto Member

Looking at EQ2U, all of the parts for Lore and Legend: Roekillik have already been discovered here on Kaladim, as well as the book/house trophy rewards. However, I've tried killing the "roekillik" (actually just Ratonga) enemies in Thundering Steppes, Enchanted Lands and Icy Digs but none of them drop these parts. I'm assuming the "proper" Roekilliks that drop these (the ones introduced in Sentinel's Fate) are available in one of the city questline instances, similar to how Clockwork L&L parts could be acquired prior to EoF using the Temple Street quest instance in Freeport. However, I've yet to locate which one. Does anyone know where to find valid Roekillik enemies that drop these parts here on Kaladim?
  2. Fangrim Active Member

I'm not sure on Kaladim but Stormhold TLE I finished Roekillik during the event where you went into Thulmore's dreams. I think we got access to that event when the cap was 70 on SH and the rats were in one of those zones. I just didn't finish it and kept going back in till I got all the bits and dings.
  3. Beneeto Member

Who is Thulmore? Can't find anything about that on the wikis.
  4. Fangrim Active Member

It's the Heroes Festival once a year event. I looked it up and I added an l to his name,should of been Thumore but not too bad straight from memory...
  5. Beneeto Member

I've figured it out. It's an instance from this quest, in the Freeport Ratonga racial questline. So only evil Ratonga can complete it, looks like. Well I'm already 1/2 of those things, time to do a quick betrayal I suppose...
  6. Bleed Member

look.. it's Beneeto....
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  7. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

You could complete l&l clockwork before they were released in EoF by doing the Qeynos quest where the one clockwork spawns near the tower. Takes ages as you have to reset the quest after killing it.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Ephras Active Member

Breanna likes this.
  9. Beneeto Member