Loping plains towers?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Pimpfrog, Dec 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Pimpfrog Guest

Does anyone out there know what the horns in the looping plains towers are for? I got the mouth piece for the west tower and i blew the horn and it popped a named. I killed him but nothing. I also noticed he is the same named that is described in all the notes that are found on the tables at the tops of the towers. Anyone have any ideas on this?
    Message Edited by BlackPhoinex on 12-15-2006 06:11 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-soulraiser Guest

where did you get the mouth piece >?
  3. ARCHIVED-Dananeb Guest

Yeah i am going to have to agree with soul on this one, help us help you! :smileyvery-happy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Pimpfrog Guest

i got the mouth piece farming ghost for it in the zone. took me awhile to get it.
  5. ARCHIVED-DementedGerbil Guest

get the mouth piece for rach towerm blow each one w/o killing the named, then run around the zone and tell me what u see ;p

you will be suprized i assure you
  6. ARCHIVED-Uilamin Guest

mouth pieces also drop in lfay
  7. ARCHIVED-donkeymaster Guest

Could you elaborate? The odds of being able to run to each tower with a named up at each before Joe Blow runs by and kills it is pretty slim so it'd be nice to know beforehand :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Thail Guest

Yes, I was completely suprised to see nothing happened after blowing each horn.