Looted white Adornments - remove Heirloom tag

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Guiscard, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Guiscard Active Member

Currently we get lots of looted white adornments. Alas they are labeled Heirloom. They fill up my bags but I can't put them in the white adornment guild depot box because of the Heirloom tag. Pleae consider removing the Heirloom tag so these white adornments can be dumped into the Guild Depot white adornment box.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

I assume you are talking about the Builder's adornments? The 15 minute temporary ones?
  3. Guiscard Active Member

No not those. A while back a decision was made to add white adornment to the loot tables at lower levels so as players would get used to using them. Now at all levels you get these white adornments in your loot. Actually on my lower level toons quite a lot bag space is taken up by them. Alas they are labeled HEIRLOOM which means you can't put them on the White Adornment Depot -- I think they should remove the Heirloom tag so they can go in the White Adornment Depot.
  4. Wanyen Active Member

Often quest reward iirc.... not dropped. Since most quest rewards of any significance at all are not tradeable....