Not A Bug Loot Tables giving outdated rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jbc1948, Jan 12, 2020.

1. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Why are there rewards dropping from adventure chests and overseer chests that would be nice if we wanted level 110 items? Things like planar fragments from the Overseer or lvl 110 masters from Exquisite Chests in BoL solos.
    Plus the added strangeness of 111 plus items sometimes giving CD type mats when salvaged.
    The Overseer stuff is basically freebies so its just more annoying but Chest drops from final bosses should at least give BoL level rewards.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are bug threads for these things already. If you encounter something that transmutes incorrectly, add the aLink to the thread discussing that.

Was the 110 master for an Ascension? If so, those are still relevant. If it was a profession spell, then that needs to be reported, and the primary thread for that is here.

The Planar Fragments are still sorta needed for Epic 2.0 spell upgrades. But they drop at too high a rate. Like, REALLY too high.
    Rosyposy and Korochun like this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I just received a level 106 spell master from an exquisite chest in the Bazaar. My first exquisite chest ever, since this expac launched, in solo and I get a master for last expansion. :mad:
  4. PurpleChicken Active Member

I was wondering about this, too. I keep getting 100-110 adept spells in the BoL solo zones. I don't remember getting outdated spells like this in past content.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

and

Please be sure to mention this in the bug thread here. And also, please like the top post in that thread so the devs kknow its important to players.
  6. Tabri Well-Known Member

Received a level 104 defiler master from one of the loot boxes in a solo not long ago, was totally worth nothing.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

They need to cut it out with Essence of Chaos. It's not relevant at all in this expansion and is on the loot table for the Harvesting Quests and it's in the Cobalt Crates. .

Honestly it infuriates me. I must have close to 100 of them now and THEY ARE USELESS THIS EXPANSION.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

This is working as intended and not a bug, so I am closing this thread. You can share feedback or suggestions in other sections besides Bug Reports.