loot in pvp

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by vanhealzing, Sep 20, 2021.

1. vanhealzing New Member

[COLOR=var(--text-normal)]I think an issue that is plaguing the pvp server is that people are stocking up on level 10 to 30 fabled items bought cheaply on the broker so they dont drop any of there level 70 items. This needs to be addressed. It would be nice if there was some type of system in place that prioritizes Items that are above your level as far down as 10 levels below your current level to increase the risk of dropping something of value. Higher risk higher reward.
    [/COLOR]
  2. vanhealzing New Member

I understand that its rare for people to walk around with level 70 fabled items but they do loot them and carry them around. even dropping level 70 legendary are better than looting a leveled 10 fabled off a max level toon.
  3. Sunlei Well-Known Member

It's a tactic some people plan what they'll drop when they die. Most likely though what I think is many lvl 70s mentor to 20s 30s and loot those fabled in dungeons. Bags full of low lvl fabled if you're targeting a 70 who PLs/helps low lvls a lot. Many 70s all they drop is a potion. I think also they'd attune any precious fabled or run it to the bank/broker to keep your lootin-hands off it. can always unattune it later.
  4. Freddie_Mercury Member

if you are PVP'n to get loot, you are doing it wrong... anyone worth getting excited over killing has been PVP'n long enough to bank before they leave anyways... if you kill someone with a bunch of money and masters on them... you didn't accomplish much as they were trash PVP'rs anyways...
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

This.