Loony's Big Bin and Jazie's Manor-sm

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Hello, fellow decorators and lovers of EQ2 housing. It's been awhile since I've had much time to visit the forums. Sorry about that. But I have had a little time to make a couple new places lately.

Please check out Loony's Big Bin owned by Jazie. (not to be mistaken for Looney Bin by someone else there).
    It's on Halls of Fate, newly published, massive.
    Screenshots of Loony's Big Bin

Also there's Jazie's Manor-ism, a Residence of the Blades house I did a couple months ago. Can be found leaderboards>HoF.
    Screenshots of the place

Either house can be found Qeynos side, both belong to Jazie. OR... you can visit via Valzen Island of Designs, which is in leaderboards > newly published > massive.

As always, I never use layout editor or notepad. So be kind with angles, etc. lol

Thanks for visiting! Hugs, Valzen
    Cylene, Faeonara, Ocarinah and 6 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

WOW! Just...WOW! Will definitely have to visit both these places in person. Absolutely lovely color schemes and your creative use of items just is amazing. And you used no layout editor in these places? You must have a really good eye for laying things perfectly...or at least they look perfectly placed in the screenshots anyways. :D
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Hehe, another no editor person! I am the same and my angles are probably wonky as all get out, yours are perfectly lovely.

I am off to see your new beautiful homes. Your pool house on your halfling isle was one of the reasons I started to deco. I still have dreams of making a pool house on my own isle, someday. <3

Ava
    Ocarinah, Moena, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Okay, whhhhhaaaat....the Big Bin is so freaking cool! How the heck?! I bow to your deco genius. The bounce room??? the floors...the walls....the lights and dancing and...its amazing!!!!! Forgive the pun but such out of the box thinking went on here. So completely cool. ~floored~
    Cylene, Ocarinah, Moena and 3 others like this.
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, Merriel!
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Aww thank you very, very much. I love your places! I forgot to tell everyone to be sure to read chat on each actor.
    Also, there are 6 rooms besides the entrance and the main: Bounce room, Bar, Treat/gift Shop, Dance Floor, Maze, Rainbow
    Some folks might be missing some.

I really appreciate you all. Everyone here is an inspiration.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

As Meriiel said - WOW!! They look totally amazing - well worth waiting for!:)
    Ocarinah, Valzen, Moena and 2 others like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have the honor of having some of my multitudinous toons in her T2 guild hall on Halls of Fate. The place is just amazing; you'd hardly know where you were if not for the basic layout of the rooms, and at one point I asked her, how long it took to decorate everything?

"Oh, about a week."

:eek:

Uwk
    who'd be lucky to decorate a 2-room Secret Santug place in a week, with the Notepad... :-/
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And yeah, I got the chance to "test-drive" the Looney, and got a chance to tour the Manor-ism. I'm learning a lot about how to make stuff using completely other stuff from being able to stick my nose into all the items used. :)

Uwk
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

The house of blades as a snowy cabin in the woods....crazy cool! I feel unworthy lol! And Uwk that guild house must be killer!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, it's beautiful! I'd invite y'all to see it in person, but I'm not the guild leader. :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Valzen, Moena and 1 other person like this.
  12. Gracey Well-Known Member

Both are just outstanding !! Will def make it a point to go visit!!
    Ocarinah, Valzen, Moena and 3 others like this.
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Visited both places, and voted. Valzen, your use of visual interpretation is absolutely amazing. I like how you use objects in such a way as to draw the visitor's focus to zoom into an area you want them to see. Your creativity shines through in these designs. Your bounce house exceeds my own idea's for something I've been contemplating making and I don't think anything I could come up with would beat your design, hehe. Absolutely loved the use of the windows and the snowglobes. Your terrariums/aquariums are quite lovely. I sooo wanted to go into the gardens of the Residence of the Blades house, lol. At least there were a few small gardens there I could visit. :D

You pay such attention to detail and no space goes left feeling empty or bland. It's the little details that make a house special. In fact, your house portal home is so cute...I loved the picnic tables with the 'flower umbrella' on top and the cute treeglider sitting on one of them. :)
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree - I went and visited and voted yesterday and was blown away by the place! Gorgeous and inventive!
  15. Valzen Well-Known Member

Merriel, thank you so very much. I greatly appreciate your visiting and commenting. :D
  16. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!! Very much appreciated, Febrith. *hug*
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I love all of your homes! They are all so creative and inspiring. I made a point awhile ago to go to every single house of yours even if they were still WIP. I even had people come look cuz I was blown away. Sorry to anyone that goes to visit now but well....I put everything in my pocket cuz I stole it all :D. All mine mine I tell you mine *muhahahaha*
    Valzen, Faeonara, Avahlynn and 2 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah well, ideas are easier to carry anyway. ;)

Uwk
  19. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Same! I toured every home of Valzen's even the wip ones. And I'm always happy cause ideas galore are there to be discovered!

(Kinda like some elses houses......so many awesome deco ideas....hmmm.....who is that person? *Looks at Ocarinah and smiles* )

Both you deco-whiz-kids are amazing.
    Valzen, Faeonara, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  20. Niboota Well-Known Member

VALZY!!!!
    I have missed you and I <3 you!!!
    Ocarinah, Valzen, Faeonara and 2 others like this.