Looking to experience dungeons!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by m3gatl20n, Apr 29, 2020.

1. m3gatl20n New Member

Hello all long time MMO player I have played every MMO there is some longer than others so I am not new to basics. EQ2 is a game I always wanted to go deeper in but never did, maybe real life, maybe money when I was younger who knows. I been playing TLE pretty much solo to 23 Necromancer (doing my armor quest chain right now). Most people I have met have been super nice and kind so no Idea why I am so shy to take the plunge and go into a dungeon group! Id love to try em all. So if you do not mind doing some explaining and taking a total nub please feel free to add me Pinkerton....I am always down to learn and try something in my level range.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Kaelaien Member

Heya, I recently came back to the game from a long time off. Always looking to group up. I have a level 26 Warden, so I you ever want to group look up Kadien. Can get some low level dungeons groups going.
    m3gatl20n likes this.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

If no one has mentioned it in game, join the /lfg channel and say 23 Necro LFG. And watch for zones in your level range, which is 20-27ish Fallen Gate/Stormhold/Crushbone Keep (FG/SH/CBK), 25-35ish RoV/Kaladim, 32-38 Runnyeye/Klak'Anon (RE/Klak), 38-50 OoLS/CT - then send a tell to the person forming the group that you'd like to join with your level and class. Necro is DPS, so when folks say something like "FG LFM DPS/Heal" that would include you.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

5. m3gatl20n New Member

Added thanks!
    Thanks to all the tips too.