Looking to Create a new guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by DonDryndal, Nov 16, 2021.

1. DonDryndal New Member

Hey guys im looking to make a new guild. Looking for 5 individuals who would mind contributing!
    Cyra, Soara2 and Sunlei like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Server?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

I never understood why player create new empty guilds in am mmo ;)
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

Most people do it in order to have a guildhall for their characters. It is quite common in MMOs to have one "guild hall character" even where most characters on an account are in a real guild.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

If you just want to create a guild for you and your alts, you can do it by creating 5 F2P accounts in addition to your one subscriber account. Use your subscriber account to invite your F2P alts and you can create a guild without needing anyone else to help. All members of the group have to be of the same faction and the group leader has to be from a subscriber account.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Easy thing is to be ready at the guild create place and ask in general chat for 5 others to group with you to create guild. Try to do this in a busy time for your server.
    Do a /who all to see who is on, check the community list and see who is on- and send tells to others without a guild ask them to help and invite to your group. Once they all in group create the guild they click approve. It's done.

What server? GL!
    Pathetica and Soara2 like this.
  7. DonDryndal New Member

listen im not looking for advice or anything im a long time vet of eq2 if your not interested in helping just stay off the post please .. and no im not gonna waste my time making 5 damn emails and 5 new accounts when there are plenty of people to help. thanks but no thanks none of these responses were helpful.
  8. Sunlei Well-Known Member

well Don I said ask in general chat and thought that was helpful suggestion . I'll sell you my guild on Halls of Fate for 10 kronos....... *evil face*
    Pathetica likes this.
  9. Pharliquin Member

You may get more favorable responses if you mentioned what server and perhaps a date and general time. Just saying. Good luck and happy adventures.
    Soara2, Hartsmith and Dude like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Why would you create 5 email addresses? Just use the same email address. In the time that it took you to post this you could have already created your guild. Good luck to you, though.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  11. Valdis New Member

First time I have seen this game be accused of having plenty of people lol
  12. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I asked what server because I have slots free.
    On skyfire, I can help make the guild and donate status at the moment.
    On test, I could help with levels and no status
    On the other servers, I can just help you make it.
    I might have some items that you may have as well on a few servers for the hall.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I don't understand how players can run around with no guild. As far as being in someone else's guild, we'll im just too much controlling for all that mess. I like the hall set up MY way, I like not being kicked or demoted because of play time or lack there of, being scolded like a school kid or something over what I put in the guild bank for a player that asked for it, or made to feel guilty because I don't want to do low level status quest on my one day off in 2 months, etc
    Ginrummy and Breanna like this.
  14. Cyra Member

I be glad to join. I am a old timer player, I have been playing solo for months now. Not wanting a guild that I feel I have to bow down to because of worry of being kicked. I just enjoy casual EASY playing at my own time and speed. Currently maxed level and max crafting. In game you can contact me "Cyra"
    ohhh Im on SKYFIRE btw :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. dorotea Well-Known Member

"listen im not looking for advice or anything im a long time vet of eq2 if your not interested in helping just stay off the post please .. and no im not gonna waste my time making 5 damn emails and 5 new accounts when there are plenty of people to help. thanks but no thanks none of these responses were helpful."

Hopefully you have created the guild by now. Even more I hope it is just for yourself because with responses like this I feel sorry for any guildmates otherwise.
    Breanna, Pathetica and Dude like this.