Looking for Xpack clarification

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrox, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

Your quite hostile. I merely pointed out his sources were pointing to her remarks. Not a response from anyone associated with Daybreak. I didn't know if she was some type of community leader and I just didn't know. Don't cite a source that isn't really a source right??? Defend your friend, make sure they know what they are answering and that their source is relevant. I have said all along I was looking for DAYBREAK responses or places they may have put something somewhere regarding the product. Nowhere did I ask you or anyone else for more commentary or he said she said. That only muddies the water further.

So now that we have established "No one knows the answer." I have my answer. I do appreciate the feedback from everyone who posted, right or wrong. We're all entitled to our own opinion and see things differently. A lot of the answers I got from this thread lead to one conclusion, POOR communication on Daybreak's' part (Whats New). Or we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Parissa, your absolutely correct. I won't be pressing the matter with Daybreak at all. I just know how to spend my money moving forward. Thanks for the response.

Lastly, since were all done here, I'll say it again as I tried to leave this once before.

I'm out.
    parissa likes this.
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

> It should be written as "not included"<

This is the core of your conclusion that the problem is

>POOR communication on Daybreak's' part<

Yet when one buys something one expects to get what one is told one is buying. One does not expect to get everything that isn't explicitly excluded. The marketing material never said "not included - 10 acres on the back of Earth's moon". Should we all expect a mansion on Farside and the title Mayor of Sellene City?

The marketing material said explicitly that the second copy of the expansion came with some things that the standard edition gave such as the boost to 110. Specifically noting that *some* things are included all but screams out that other things are *not* included.
    Cyrrena likes this.