Looking for unique guild/folks on Varsoon

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Team Pasty, May 19, 2022.

1. Team Pasty New Member

Hi all,

I haven't played EQ2 in some years and was thinking of playing on Varsoon when it launches.

I enjoy doing the following - which some of these some may find boring or wish to avoid:
    Try to complete every quest in zones as I work through them - even if they are gray/rewards are of no use. (I will have my xp turned off for this, I don't like out leveling zones quickly. I turn my xp back on when I'm ready.)
    I like to do the book quests - kill 10 rats, read the book, kill 10 more rats, etc.
    I like to roleplay - No real in depth stories, just casual.
    I like doing dungeons with folks. Even "dungeons" (can they be called this?) that are the small one room ones you get access from through dropped quests.
    I like decorating houses, I like visiting houses.
    I like repetitive tasks, like doing quests for tokens to get armor etc, that kind of system.
    I like gathering and tradeskilling.

I do like trying to keep up in current expansions - if you don't keep up the chances of finding people to experience or group with becomes harder.
    I'm not sure if I want to raid - I'm a bit burnt out on that kind of thing. So maybe just infrequently.
    As you can tell I'm pretty casual and don't play super seriously. I don't need a perfect group make up, it's more about the people.

I won't be playing on work days as I'm work 12+ hours, but I'm looking to play Weds, Thurs and Fridays with some rotating Saturdays. I'm not sure with the large gap of days I can't play if I could join a regular leveling/quest group, but that's OK. I don't mind playing on my own, but would like to meet like minded individuals to do some of these things with.

I'm undecided on what kind of character I will play, but very likely will be on the evil side as possibly a brigand.

If anyone is like minded or enjoys doing the following and wants to meet up on Varsoon, let me know! I'll be working launch day, but will be on the next!

Cheers!