Looking for Some Others

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by wen23, Aug 8, 2013.

1. wen23 New Member

Hi everyone!

I hope this isn't the wrong forum for this, I couldn't really find one listed that seemed to fit. I put it in Roleplaying because I'm hoping to find roleplayers for this in particular.

Anyway I'm returning to EQ2 after a bit away and I was thinking it might be really fun to see if I could get together with what I think people usually call a static group.

Basically the idea would be to play together at sort of regular times and days each week and stay all at about the same level. We would start from the beginning of the original EQ2 content and progress together through all of the group content, to the expansions, and as far as we end up getting. I would particularly like it if the members of the group also liked to RP and it could be an RP group. Making a new alt for this and still spending your time with your other characters would be totally fine too.

If this sounds like something you might like or if you know someone who would like it please send me a message either here or on Annwen (Antonia Bayle) in game. Also if you have any ideas where else might be good to post this please let me know that too.
  2. Ulaenah New Member

Hi there, Annwen! I'll keep an eye out for you in game :) Feel free to friend me and hit me up: Ulaenah. I am brand spankin' new to the game but I have 3 other friends who are returning for the first time after a long time. So we're slowly discovering everything again. By week's end we might all even be sub payers too. We, like so many others, are getting the EQ itch as Everquest Next dawns on the horizon. Not to mention *whispers* Elder Scrolls Online...!

ANYHOW. Seriously, we love RP and everything else about the game comes in a close second ;p We're calling ourselves the "Blue Brawlers" in fact lol. SO. Yeah. There's that. Level 4 guild already, so hey! But no pressure there at all.

In closing: we play most every evening. I'm Pacific Time but the rest are Eastern, so we have a sizable daily window for anyone in that range between 12PM EST and on. We're all at least 20 so we can run dungeons. :D Not sure about the expansions yet, but we're gathering a consensus as time goes on.

This is LONG. Sorry. Talk to you soon :) Peace!

~Ulaenah the Barbarian
    Bushwhacker #1 of the Blue Brawlers