Looking for some help.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Nequitane, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Nequitane Guest

Hi all,

Let me just point out before I begin that this isn't a whine or a complaint about the class, it is moreso a post for me to try and get a handle on what I might be doing wrong because I don't think my character is performing up to par.

Up until level 20 and completion of my subclass quest I found that my warrior could "tank" (take damage and hold aggro) beyond my expectations. However now I find that I can't "tank" nearly as well as I could a level before. What I need to know is why and what can I do to improve it!

I am prone to rule out that it is my skills as a player. While I know I am not the best player around I feel that just because I gained a level and a sublcass that my skills as a player wouldn't go out the window! But who knows!!! So if we rule this out, what else could it be? My gear or perhaps the level of my skills?

Tonight I found that I could not solo a level 16^^ (grey con) enemy. I also discovered that in a battle against 4 (solo, blue con) enemies my level 19 shamman can tank better than my 20 berserker. Not only can he take damage and potentially hold aggro better than my berserker through heals he can also escape and survive. So what could be causing me to have such problems? I realize I am only level 20 but I am tiring of dying and want to know what I can do to stop...aside from take up crafting!

Here is a link to my paper doll and the equipement I am wearing when I try to "tank".

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=209255206

Most of my skills that I use and self buffs are App3. Some of the attacks are App2 and some are Adept1.

Any constructive input (criticism or otherwise) is welcome. Thanks in advance.