Looking for RP guild on AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Xandare, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Xandare Guest

My Wife and I are looking for an active RP Guild on the AB server. We've been playing since launch and moved to AB about 6 months ago, looking for a group of active roleplayers to spend time with. PM me here or look for me in game, thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Temprah Guest

Adding to what he said... We play "evil side" characters, but not necesarily as evil. More neutral or lawful chaotic. He loves to work on quests and light RP. I love to decorate my houses and medium to heavy RP. (And quest too of course) We're not crafters or raiders. You might see us logged in every day for a week then we're not around for a few days.. our play schedule is erratic, since life is. Evenings 6ish to 10ish CST and weekends are the usual play times for us.
    Oh yeah... Adult humor is needed when dealing with us. No drama, please!! RP drama.... ok, sometimes. Maybe.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Hello!
    Homes and Tomes isn't an especially active roleplay guild, although we're working on moving more in that direction. We're a guild of decorators first and foremost, crafters and roleplayers second, and combat last.
    In character, we're a construction and interior design company. On the surface, we're completely legitimate. Of course, how often is that true?
    We definitely fall in the neutral category as far as guilds go. There's nothing overtly evil about us, and we'll take jobs from anyone.
    Our guild chat is out of character, and adult humor is definitely common in guild chat.
    We are also about as drama free OOCly as it's possible for any guild to be. RP drama is entirely up to the RPers *grin*
    If we're at all what you might be interested in--and I know we aren't for everyone--feel free to drop me a line in-game. I prefer to discuss guilding OOCly, and if you decide you want to join us, and IC interview can be arranged if you'd like. Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy saying you were interviewed and hired!
    If we're not what you're looking for, good luck on your search.
    Jazabelle Wra'Eth