Looking for more dresses like the Passionate Attire

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Exol, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Exol Elite Fayefolke Connoisseur

i think this is the first forum post i've made in years in general so please forgive me for any informalities.

i play as several different arasai/fae on halls of fate (with two on the kaladim server) and i have a specific schtick where i would dress them up in dresses that have the same silhouette as the Passionate Attire.

[IMG]

the problem however is that it's VERY hard to find clear documentation about any armor/appearance items that are also the same silhouette without SERIOUSLY digging through old wiki pages and old defunct websites cataloguing the dresses. and after doing just that for so long and coming up on fumes at this point i came here to ask if there is ANY armor/appearance item whether it be holiday or craftable that i still have yet to get my hands on that people are aware of?

the ones i CURRENTLY have are as follows: Passionate Attire, all five City Festival dresses, Unabashed Romantic, Outfit of Temptation, Resilient Sifu's Gale Threaded Gi, Graceful Pugilist's Gi, Void Gi of Sorrows, Enlightened One's White Lotus Gi, Storm Dragonskin Garb, Uniform of the Forest Assassin and Stellar Robe.

i'm only aware of one other item which is Flowing Venerator's Robe of Antiquity from Skyshrine but other than that i'd really appreciate being tipped off with any other dresses of these designs + how to obtain them. if you'd like an example of any of the other dresses listed above i'll be more than happy to provide pictures.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Please check out Ouka's Mara Estate prestige home in Qeynos, Maj'Dul server. "The Great Gi Gallery" (currently unpublished).

I have all of the dress-style gis there, and am considering extending it to dress-style mage robes (the Stellar Robe and it's leveled variants from Sabaron's Palace you mentioned.) Toil & Trouble has 3 of them there.

You will find a lot of information there. Also: please note that there are two of them that are literally only accessible by the Monk and Bruiser classes.
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  3. Exol Elite Fayefolke Connoisseur

thank you so much, i definitely have plenty of work cut out for me, some of these are from areas i've never been too so this oughta be fun grinds, thank you again
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Also, try to farm the final boss in the Skyshrine raid zone. There's a red and bronze dress robe that drops off the last named there.
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the tradeskill official dress uniform
    Not sure what it's really called .

I's don't likes to wear those they's show's to much of's my fur .
    Robynous and Breanna like this.
  6. Sunborne Member

7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what Sunborne said :D
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Sunborne Member

Ack. I think I blinked and skipped several lines of the OP. Let me try again.

These are all of the dresses I know of, that look like Passionate Attire:
    I had started a catalog of appearance items, but ditched it as I did not foresee any demand for such an image-heavy guide. :oops:

Edit to add: found some images. Will not post them but will link them for you to ponder over:
    There are TONS of repeats. Good luck and happy hunting!
    Schmetterling and Komatus like this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The Shadoweave is NOT the same as the Void Touched. Most of the rest of those are generic repeats though. Woven Shadow Gi of Crushing is literally only purchasable by the Bruiser class, and Shadowweave can only be purchased by monks. They're NO-TRADE that can only be purchased with armor patterns by each specific class.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. RubyHOF Member

I, too, am a fan of these kinds of outfits.

Code:
    \aITEM 710602469 1972658285 0 0 0:[Possessed Dreadspawn's Gi]\/a

Code:
    \aITEM 2014725532 -1358409109 0 0 0:[Incanted Dreadspawn's Gi]\/a

Code:
    \aITEM -1283671531 -254751621 0 0 0:[Sifu's Wind Woven Gi of Redirection]\/a

[IMG]
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  11. Sunborne Member

<SNIP>

Please forgive me if I am wrong - it was an honest error, not malice.
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Heh, sorry, that's the Gi Collector in me being a little obsessive about it. I didn't mean to snap. They're both blue colored dresses, but the Void Touched is darker and not as shiny. It's hard to tell the difference in the preview window, but you'd never mistake them if you saw them worn. :)
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok , I found this beautiful one on another player it is called the " Astral Sands Robe " .
    The robe comes from the Palace of Sabaron / General Dal , or Sabaron .
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah that's a pretty one. Sabaron's Palace scales from level 60 to 90, so there's a different but same-appearance robe and brawler gi for every 10 levels.
    Breanna likes this.