Looking for Items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Galya, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Galya Member

Hey all!

I am looking for some crafted items.... Sadly I did not get the prestige edition to obtain them, but can pay for them in trades, raws, rares or plats. What I am looking for is a few Dhalgar round columns. I would also be interested in buying some city of the Mist items too if you have any of those.

Galya
    Maj'Dul
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have a Building Inspector character on every server and can make any of the collectors/premium edition of expansions recipes. I don't have mats but willing to craft whatever you need if you can provide them. There are two ways to get the items... give Building access to a house and send mail with list of items OR we met up and I commission each item so your character owns them. If you want him to place the items I can get the mats by purchasing off broker or going out a short time and harvesting them. I think my toons have a goblin that would go harvest for him too I think.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Galya Member

Hey Oakie! You are so sweet to offer to help THANK YOU! I have built a different fireplace for this project and I am happy with it without the columns, my plan was to build a round ski lodge kind of one. I may ask you for City of Mist items though unless I can find something like them... I will let you know OK? I likely have materials...

If you want drop me an IG mail with your carpenters name on MajDul so I can get in touch.

You are the best!
    G
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.