Looking for Items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Galya, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Galya Member

Hey all!

I am looking for some crafted items.... Sadly I did not get the prestige edition to obtain them, but can pay for them in trades, raws, rares or plats. What I am looking for is a few Dhalgar round columns. I would also be interested in buying some city of the Mist items too if you have any of those.

Galya
    Maj'Dul
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have a Building Inspector character on every server and can make any of the collectors/premium edition of expansions recipes. I don't have mats but willing to craft whatever you need if you can provide them. There are two ways to get the items... give Building access to a house and send mail with list of items OR we met up and I commission each item so your character owns them. If you want him to place the items I can get the mats by purchasing off broker or going out a short time and harvesting them. I think my toons have a goblin that would go harvest for him too I think.
  3. Galya Member

Hey Oakie! You are so sweet to offer to help THANK YOU! I have built a different fireplace for this project and I am happy with it without the columns, my plan was to build a round ski lodge kind of one. I may ask you for City of Mist items though unless I can find something like them... I will let you know OK? I likely have materials...

If you want drop me an IG mail with your carpenters name on MajDul so I can get in touch.

You are the best!
    G
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

I really love posts like this. This is absolutely the best forum, as it has the best peeps. :D It gets old fast in game with people constantly complaining and putting down the game in chat. I know I can always come home and find a group of people here who are ready, willing and able to help each other, and they are happy about it! :D
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :D

I often turn off General chat, especially when I can see it getting all "WoW Commonlands" after awhile... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Just use /ignore liberally. Open the Friends/Ignored window afterwards and make a note about WHY you put them on /ignore.

You will find that there's a group of maybe a dozen people who I call "the debate team" who are really getting their LULZ by stirring the bunnies. They not only keep arguments going far longer than necessary, but if you are familiar with logical fallacies, they skillfully use them to score points. The debate IS the game for them. Put them on /ignore.

Then there are some truly... wrong people, I guess. You see them in chat and wonder if they are off their meds. All you can do with those is /ignore.

I review my ignore list a couple of times a year and remove almost everyone from it, and re-add if needed. I use the Notes I entered to determine who needs to stay on /ignore always.

You will be amazed at how much more civil and entertaining General Chat will become.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Yeah, good points, all. ;)

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  8. Cassta Well-Known Member

Great ideas Sigrdrifa! You are so right; the debate IS the game for them. Are you by chance on Skyfire? I ask b/c we have 1 or 2 individuals who, as you described, use logical fallacies to really keep the debates going. I understand exactly what you mean when you say you wonder if some peeps are off their meds. LOL You are so describing gen chat on Skyfire at times. Hmmm I wonder if gen chat is like that on all servers? If so, I wonder if it is the same person making rounds of the servers? If true, what a sad and lonely person. Anywho, thank you for your great, as usual, ideas.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have one low level toon on Skyfire (to visit houses, natch!). Mostly, I am on Maj'Dul.

I'm pretty sure that this is the same problem in ANY game chat, and probably any online forums too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cassta like this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Right as always Sigrdifa! You are awesome!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.