Looking for Inquisitor advice.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by varlas, Feb 9, 2013.

1. varlas New Member

Hello, I just started playing again yesterday and I decided to make an Inquisitor. So far I'm really enjoying the playstyle, but I was curious about how I should build my character while leveling. I'm currently level 15 and I've only spent 1 AA (for Yaulp) so far. I'm unsure about which abilities and traits I should take, and which ones aren't as useful. In addition, I'd like some insight about which "focuses" I should take.

I found a website that has an AA calculator for all the classes, and I was interested in what the Inquisitor veterans here would recommend taking and what to avoid. The website is http://beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU65;b (don't worry, it's a safe link.) As far as I know, this AA calculator is the most up-to-date one available.

Thanks for reading. :)
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Go for the melee conversions of your spells on the inquissy page.
  3. varlas New Member

So the melee abilities like Invocation Strike, Writhing Strike, Strike of Flames and Strike of Corruption are all worth getting? I assume they should be maxed as well?
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yes to both.
  5. Sogapa Active Member

After getting your combat art conversions and the Battle Cleric end ability on inquisitor tree, get the strength line in cleric tree for steadfast, which prevents interruption