Looking for help identifying the source of an item

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, May 31, 2018.

1. Kokorobosoi Active Member

So I’ve been asking around on thurg and apparently it’s either zalgoz or cab.

When I sucker someone into clearing the zones with me (cough...feb....cough....gemo...cough)

Whew had a tickle there.

Anyways...... I’m on the trail!!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Want a lozenge? Let's find you one..." --Rhodey, aka War Machine, to Maria Hill, Avengers: Age of Ultron
    (followed closely by Thor to Tony Stark: "Jane does it better.") ;->

Uwk
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

That'll make a nice change from my daily run though Sleeper's Tomb heroic for rugs! Just give me a shout:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

So I've been narrowing down the information I can find. Like that statue was disco'd in 2016. That puts it square with KA release. Next I went through zones by house items. They typically are 1 house item per heroic zones, EH's don't get house items. So that leaves me with this:
    [IMG]
    It's got to be in Reaver's….by logic anyway. I went and cleared the entire zone, and found only this guy:
    [IMG]
    (/loc 17.70, 0.38, -374.63) Right underneath the exit of the zone, at the front. However, I can't find a way to activate him to make him clickie to take home with me. Things I did while in this zone:
    1) Both timed quests.
    2) Cleared every single mob in the zone
    3) Killed every single Black Reaver during the Neh'Ashirr fight, timing it so that she spawned all of them during the fight and I killed her at the end before she killed me.
    4) Jumped in the water looking for other possible reavers or clickies.
    5) ran around the zone looking for other possible reavers or clickies.

I am unsure what else to do, unless this guy is only available in challenge mode, which I don't know if I can clear by myself.....Challenge accepted! Any other information would be spectacular (hint, Kaitheel? maybe? hint* cough cough*) That's about the closest I've come.....
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I found it! I found it! It's in the same location as above, but it's in Reaver's Challenge mode! /cheers Norrath decorators! Special thanks for the husband's necro deeps to help me through the zone. :)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aww you're brilliant - thank you for all your hard detective work /cheer!
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

thanks febrith! it was fun! :D a fantastic distraction from ethereal coin grinding. LOL
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding it! I'll get the location added to EQ2Furniture tonight. It should have them all now.