Looking for healer to backup my main character

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Cassiara, May 9, 2020.

1. Cassiara Member

Hi,

I have some chars that I want to level, but they're very squishy and wouldn't be able to handle the BOL prelude. I was thinking that I could run a healer on my second account, on follow, and toss the odd heal at them when they get low. I would be actively playing the main character, so need something with fairly big heals that I can just fire and forget without switching between the two all the time.

I have mainly mages and scouts that I want to level this way. Can anyone recommend a class? I already have a defiler, fury and warden, so an inquis/templar/channeler would be the best I think, but looking for advice on which is best for this situation.

Thanks a lot!

Cassi
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

For what it is worth even a squishy character can handle the prelude if it has the gear from the Luclin box. The key is to have the unlock from an earlier character that allows future alts to portal to the moon at level 110 to get that gear. I am also not sure that a second account healer is that much better, if at all, than a healing mercenary.

I like wardens and furies but I admit I know a lot more about scouts and mages than about priests.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

If I need a healer, my fury just throws autumns kiss on and I switch back and don't worry about it till low again, or you can do the other option which is to have an SK to box with, and just have the sk do everything for the weakling other class. Grabbing the BoL gear like suggested by Dorotea helps a ton also. yes that is a must do. Also not sure if you mean a mercenary? Since you can take one of those with your weaklings to do the prelude too. And don't take offense, I have plenty of weaklings myself. LOL
    Breanna likes this.