Looking for Halo appearance helm

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Demondria, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Azomonas Active Member

I found this on a google search for "cloak of the oathbreaker halo." Is this what you're looking for?

[IMG]
    Feara and suka like this.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

thanks- i will try that one
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Yeah I really dislike how they jacked with the Humans. It seems to me I noticed it when they rolled out the facial recognition or whatever they called it. /epic fail

Thanks for posting the pics Suka.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Nice. Looks more like an angel halo. I love it... LoN, not so much :(.

Thanks for posting.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

yeah the freeblood mouth is not good either. some races they just don't seem to get right.

and you are welcome. I am still trying to get the halos that are in the game.
    http://eq2.zam.com/search.html?q=halo#Items
    Feara likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

Feara likes this.
  7. Elite Active Member

8. blimbyrne New Member

I'd just like to point out to anyone trying to farm the circlets of valour or love from the shard of love- that as the archive post suggest- MENTOR TO 80, the loot table IS different, I've run it dozens of times as 100, mentored to 80 and saw 2 items i hadnt seen before- including the circlet I was seeking. don't know why it works like that- but it does.
    santargria likes this.
  9. santargria Well-Known Member

Many areas work that way - you have to be within acceptable range to get specific drops from mobs and bosses

When going back for drops, it's advisable to always mentor to at least the mob level to get what you want - I personally do mob lvl + 5 but that's me - just make sure the mobs aren't gray
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My intolerant holier-than-thou religious-fanatic inquisitor uses \aITEM 7875313 166988522 0 0 0:[Visage of Splendor]\/a

It was in the LON "Fall of the Estarim" set and the LON June 2012 Tournament Pack. Since they're making the loot cards intermittently available on the Marketplace, it should still be obtainable.

[IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The crowns are partly purchased, partly quested. The components to build the thing come from Ward of Elements.
    Lateana likes this.
  13. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

You could buy the crown and wear it without the other component. It didn't have stats without the dropped item though. I bought a few at the time, but I can't remember who has it.