Looking for Halo appearance helm

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Demondria, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Demondria Active Member

I believe i've seen some armor that has the appearance of a Halo over the head but for the life of me i cannot figure out the name of it or wear it comes from. I've also seen them in different colors. Anyone have some helpful input on this? Thank you!
    Feara likes this.
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Are you thinking of the flower crown across the brow halo looks or a floating over the head halo of light?
  3. Demondria Active Member

Floating over the head look, im aware of the flower crowns, thats not what im referring to :)
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

5. Demondria Active Member

Those are cloaks, I'm referring to helms
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Yes but they give a halo as an effect.
  7. Demondria Active Member

hmm im not sure thats what i was looking for though, im fairly certain i've seen these on players who were not wearing either of those cloaks. Sorry this is just killin me trying to figure out.
  8. xOcOx Member

Shard of Love drops Circlet of Love(red) & Circlet of Valor(Blue)
  9. suka Well-Known Member

it depends on what you mean by halo. have a screenshot? or maybe the name of the toon you saw? the circlet of valor has a white effect and the circlet of love has a red one
  10. xOcOx Member

Are you sure Valor is white? I admit I'm colorblind but didn't think it was that bad. :)
  11. suka Well-Known Member

i looked rather closely and i thought it was white with a slightly blue cast. but definitely white. what color should it be?
  12. Malleria Well-Known Member

The halo is a clicky effect from those cloaks. They don't need to be wearing the cloak to have the halo. They're both LoN loot cards.
    Azomonas likes this.
  13. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yeah the circlet of love is a pink/reddish flaming halo, and the valor one is white/bluish flaming halo.
    suka likes this.
  14. oofo New Member

Not sure if you consider these appearance and maybe harder for you to get alone but some of the class hats from fabled vaults are halos I believe. Server is down so is hard to check i think my fury and my friends wiz have them and they are red and blue respectively. Iyoo is fury Victorias is Wiz I am sure some site has pics of the gear I just dont use that one lol
  15. suka Well-Known Member

one of the things i love about eq2 is that any item can become an appearance item if it can be seen. in eq1 the only thing you can do is put some dye on your clothes or do something we don't have to do in eq2 - pay on the marketplace for the ability to wear an appearance adornment and yes that is for each toon- it is not an account wide item. kind of forgot that on another thread when talking about the things you have to pay for in eq1 that we get for free here.
  16. Lucus Well-Known Member

yeah it is pretty neat that even now there are tons of old items with awesome appearances we can go back and run instances to get a chance at getting them. As for halos there are really two types there are the floating above or resting on head circular rings you associate with angels and there are the halos you would find associated with saints on stained glass windows(cloak of silken glory as an example)
  17. Feara Well-Known Member

Wish someone could post a pic, I would love to see.

Darn LoN loot cards anyway!
  18. suka Well-Known Member

there are a few on the internet, but when i get back into the game i can post a few from the ones i have. i am trying to get a couple of halos from mobs and will post them when i get them.
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Circlet_of_Valor
    Feara likes this.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

i searched my entire banks on all of my toons and other than some things like the brell circlet of candles, these are the only things i have that come close to a halo- valor, love, and roses. i am trying to get a couple of halos to drop and if i do i will add them. Seems no matter what i do to her lips, she always looks like she is trying to kiss someone or something. lol

[IMG]
  20. Naudi Active Member

If you're going for a less Botox-y look turn down her upturn by no more than 1/4 a bar and turn down the fullness of her lips by half of what you changed her downturn. She should still have full lips but not so 'ready to kiss' everything that crosses her path. :)