Looking for guild on Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vashaar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Vashaar Member

I am a newly minted level 20 Beastlord who just returned to the game after a long absence. I am looking for a hopefully Qeynos based guild that might have a few good Beastlords that can give me advice along the way as I level. I am a good guildmate, and hope to make a valuable contribution someday. Many thanks for reading this, and any suggestions you make.

Lilyann
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Check your mail, I sent you bags and plat from my fury Leapord. Well that was to someone named Lilyann, who is lvl 72 and has her own guild. I am not sure what your character name is.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. jeremyarecco New Member

i am returning player jsut made new character today im free 2 play and cant whisper any 1 to join but i use play orginal everquest alot i also play aion and swtor and im fae and my class is fury just looking for guild to level and chat with im 36 if my age matters lol but yah id love join any guild that would have me :D my chars name is symretro
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Vashaar Member

Wasn't me, but I wish it was. I have just the one Lilyann on Skyfire,which I rolled just two days ago. Thanks for the thought though:)
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Well I sent it to Lilyann on Skyfire. Did you check your mail? The other girl could have deleted her character. Or do you spell it different? The game only allows one character per name, so something isn't right if you didn't get it.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I sent you some bags and plat too. I recommend buying a horse from a mount merchant in Frostfang sea, the horse looks like a whistle in his merchant window. You can get a horse for around 3 plat. After you buy it, open your character screen, hit mounts tab, drag and drop the whistle to equipped slot and then cast the saddle picture. You also drag and drop the bags into the bag slots on character screen under equipment tab
  7. Vashaar Member

I will check when I get home. Many thanks. What guild are you in?
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I am in my own guild. It's just me and my family that don't play anymore. I'm not recruiting because I start 16 hour shifts at work really soon. Over the hill is a good one though.
  9. Lilyann New Member

Thanks for being such a generous and helpful player:)
    Soara2 likes this.