Looking for Decorator-server Ab

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by LittleBits, Feb 11, 2013.

1. LittleBits New Member

Hello Ab,
    I am looking for a Decorator to help finish my two houses; first house is a Felwith Manison, I need a Bedroom made to the right pond area, I do not use that crafter helper (don’t know how), and this house is a pill to put things down or to make floors. Here is a list of what I like to have done please go by and come up with some ideas and prices.

Felwith Manison- Shedissa

Portal to Cannon Fodder- need help with the refrigerator and whatever else you think might need to be done, I love criticism and would love the input. When you port in, wait for the big doors to load before entering.

Market Place – I am having a big issue with the fish tank and the area to the left not sure what to do would like a sitting area.

When you take the stairs up or portal to portal room this area needs a fix.

The right side pond area I would like a master suite with a bathroom- but I want it Fae Style- and I don’t want those flowers on that island would love floors, carpet anything but the flowers, I would like my bed area to be like a Fort use your creativity.

Then go around the whole house and tell me what else needs to be done. So much open space ….I do have a portal to break out but I am not sure if I want to use that area.

Gorwyn 6 room- Sevess
    This house was almost completed and done with a great friend of mine who passed away so I really don’t want to change to much , but when I came back they added another room downstairs – which is my bar area to the right is the Kitchen- this needs some updates. And some love.

To the left when you come in is a area with all paintings take the stairs and that room needs updating would like a library you should see my theme when you get up there, then there is a third set of stairs I need a bedroom in this area.

And any other suggestions- those stairs leading up the first landing to get up to the stairs needs some updating.(the things with the green grass).

Please go by and send me a in-game tell when you get ideas I am usually on Shedissa or Lusteria.

Please also keep in mind Felwith house is for a good-fae with a really fun sometimes get into trouble attitude.

Gorwith House is for my Arasi who is a bit bad and more mischievous then her sister she loves her experiments.
    I am usually on M-Thursday from 6:30 Cst time till around 9 Pm and weekends all day.

Thank you,

Shed