Looking for a Warlock dps/aa spec/setup advice

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-KittyHawk21, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-KittyHawk21 Guest

Hello, I have a 80 Warlock that has only 115 AA's atm. I am Also locked for the time being, working on more aa's. I was wonding if anyone could help me with a layout of aa, where to put what for what I have atm and whitch direction I could head with the more aa's I get down the road.
  2. ARCHIVED-ajrm000 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Rotchi Guest

Fizzlecog@Splitpaw wrote:
    If you copied that spec from a guide I can tell you that the person that wrote the guide have absolutly no idea what he/she is talking about, that spec have never been "dated".
  4. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I'm looking for advice on how to get an exquisite cache at the PQs....I'm casting spells as they come up, I'm targeting as fast as I can, and I haven't gotten a but 1 exquisite cache in prolly 10 or more PQs. what am I doing wrong?
  5. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    If you are getting humming every time, you are doing fine...the exquisite part is random.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I had thought only the dominant weapon/breastplate was the random thing. though yesterday I got my weapon...even though I only got the pants for the exquisite cache. thanks though!
  7. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    Yellow slot (tier 2) PQ gear can only be looted from Exqusite Pulsating or Humming chests
    Pants and Shoulders can be rewarded in both RW and SG but only from Pulsating or Humming chests (iirc)
    Gloves and Forearms can only be rewarded from RW ...
    Helm and Boots can only be rewarded from SG ...
    ... Dev's say that 75% of the time you will be rewarded a regular chest and 25% of the time an Exquisite.
    • Specials are rewarded in highly rare cases ... think /rand 100 and rolling a 100. (IMMV)
    • Specials ... Weapon and chest piece can be rewarded IF PQ completes at highest level tier 5 (epic x4)
    • Specials ... Runes and Masters can be rewarded if PQ complete at or above Tier 3 (Epic x2)
    • Some players are MUCH luckier then other ...
    • Random Number Generators hate you ...
    CVS ... Cloudy Velium Shards
    • reward = 1 if PQ completes in Tier 1 or 2
    • reward = 2 if PQ complete in Tier 3, 4 or 5
    • You may recieve UP TO 2 CVS from each unique RW per day
    • If you recieve 1 CVS from SG PQ you can run another SG PQ and get another one in the same day for a total of 2.
  8. ARCHIVED-DasanW Guest

Might be able to tweak it a bit here and there, but this is what I run with
    DoV DPS AA Setup
  9. ARCHIVED-ajrm007 Guest

Rotchi@Everfrost wrote:
    yeah that was a complete fail on my half lol, heres a proper one:
    http://beetny.com/eq2aa/?GU61;m02l1...31ea@2a@3aa8@21